No announcement yet.

Will you go to another Ireland match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never know we could try to get the petition published in the newspapers, if the stance is strong enough. Organise it outside ML games etc. or we threading on dangerous ground here?[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Harry
      I am not attending an Irish match again until this man is gone, it is the only way I can try and make a difference and protest at what is essentially an ivory tower institution who are giving me the two fingers and not paying any heed to what down to earth Irish fans are thinking at the moment.

To support EOS unconditionally as the IRFU have done and for EOS himself to refuse to accept any responsibility for the disaster that was RWC 2007 is an insult. I can be slated for not being a true supporter but thats your own opinion. I have attended Irish matches in good and bad times since I was 12 years old and I have never felt so badly treated and not listened to, I am not contributing to an organisation that does not listen to it's fans while simultaneously rapes us our of hard earned money in return for a control freak who has not only instilled fear into the squad but has also failed miserably to achieve what he was expected to achieve.

This man has pillored and plundered Munster and Provincial rugby and players for over four years, I have sat back while Munster have at times struggled and lost games because of the huge amount of time taken up international duty he has demanded on training camps baths in Poland. The return from this sacrifice was supposed to be success at this world cup, a Grand Slam success etc..and quite plainly he has not achieved his side of the agreement. His utter contempt to those who question his achievements and especially his dagger look to that journalist the other day compounds in my mind that he is the most dangerous person in Irish rugby at the moment and we are looking at another four years of a megalomaniac in charge who has done nothing but create delusional fantasies of success and achievement.

The lot of them remind of this, rats the lot of them. Vermin.

I endorse Harry's views 100%. The rest of ye who will go to games regardless should find a bit of pride for yourselves. As long as ye support the IRFU in their ivory tower they will continue to screw ye.

Comment

Originally posted by beir bua
        I am not attending an Irish match again until this man is
        gone, it is the only way I can try and make a difference and protest at
        what is essentially an ivory tower institution who are giving me the
        two fingers and not paying any heed to what down to earth Irish fans
        are thinking at the moment.

To
        support EOS unconditionally as the IRFU have done and for EOS himself
        to refuse to accept any responsibility for the disaster that was RWC
        2007 is an insult. I can be slated for not being a true supporter but
        thats your own opinion. I have attended Irish matches in good and bad
        times since I was 12 years old and I have never felt so badly treated
        and not listened to, I am not contributing to an organisation that does
        not listen to it's fans while simultaneously rapes us our of hard
        earned money in return for a control freak who has not only instilled
        fear into the squad but has also failed miserably to achieve what he
        was expected to achieve.

This man has pillored and plundered
        Munster and Provincial rugby and players for over four years, I have
        sat back while Munster have at times struggled and lost games because
        of the huge amount of time taken up international duty he has demanded
        on training camps baths in Poland. The return from this sacrifice was
        supposed to be success at this world cup, a Grand Slam success etc..and
        quite plainly he has not achieved his side of the agreement. His utter
        contempt to those who question his achievements and especially his
        dagger look to that journalist the other day compounds in my mind that
        he is the most dangerous person in Irish rugby at the moment and we are
        looking at another four years of a megalomaniac in charge who has done
        nothing but create delusional fantasies of success and achievement.

I
        endorse Harry's views 100%. The rest of ye who will go to games
        regardless should find a bit of pride for yourselves. As long as ye
        support the IRFU in their ivory tower they will continue to screw ye.

I also endorse Harry's post because he is a true supporter not like some on here.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
          Originally posted by Leinster Zulu

Originally posted by Weetabix1
          Will go to support the team and irish rugby, but will be there with bells on and my 'EDDIE OUT' banner![img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Would be brilliant if there were a dozen 'EDDIE OUT' banners at the Ireland-Italy match in February.

Why wait so long, those banners should start appearing at ML games in all 4 provinces as soon as possible.
          Dont think about involving the provences in this.They could all get infected with Cooderitas.
          This is Gareth Edwards!
          A dramatic start !
          What a score!

manofmunster - \"foley must be the cutest hoor to ever take to a rugby pitch\"

Comment

Yes, there have been days as bleak as these in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
              Yes, there have been days as bleak as these in the past.
              No Robbie, this is worse. The 90's were bad but then again we had f**k all decent players and s**t resources. Now we have both, but we spurn them. That, imo, is worse.

The IRFU are happy to let EOS continue because he has successfully hoodwinked the Irish public, most of whom no little about rugby, into believing that he is the best coach we ever had with all his shiny triple crowns. Fact is he is a mediocre coach with the best players we ever had.

Comment

i think it's fair to say that any irish person whether "real fan" or not, would take the opportunity of attending the next game with a grain of salt.It's not like you'd be rushing out to see this team playing.

I'm sure we'll all feel a little more upbeat in february though.

In terms of recrimination, I just hope the likes of carney, quinlan, ferris, go out and prove that maybe they should have got a RWC look in. To me, that would be the best way to say to Eddie "I told you so".

I

Comment

Originally posted by Mcork
                  Originally posted by beir bua
                  I am not attending an Irish match again until this man is
                  gone, it is the only way I can try and make a difference and protest at
                  what is essentially an ivory tower institution who are giving me the
                  two fingers and not paying any heed to what down to earth Irish fans
                  are thinking at the moment.

To
                  support EOS unconditionally as the IRFU have done and for EOS himself
                  to refuse to accept any responsibility for the disaster that was RWC
                  2007 is an insult. I can be slated for not being a true supporter but
                  thats your own opinion. I have attended Irish matches in good and bad
                  times since I was 12 years old and I have never felt so badly treated
                  and not listened to, I am not contributing to an organisation that does
                  not listen to it's fans while simultaneously rapes us our of hard
                  earned money in return for a control freak who has not only instilled
                  fear into the squad but has also failed miserably to achieve what he
                  was expected to achieve.

This man has pillored and plundered
                  Munster and Provincial rugby and players for over four years, I have
                  sat back while Munster have at times struggled and lost games because
                  of the huge amount of time taken up international duty he has demanded
                  on training camps baths in Poland. The return from this sacrifice was
                  supposed to be success at this world cup, a Grand Slam success etc..and
                  quite plainly he has not achieved his side of the agreement. His utter
                  contempt to those who question his achievements and especially his
                  dagger look to that journalist the other day compounds in my mind that
                  he is the most dangerous person in Irish rugby at the moment and we are
                  looking at another four years of a megalomaniac in charge who has done
                  nothing but create delusional fantasies of success and achievement.

I
                  endorse Harry's views 100%. The rest of ye who will go to games
                  regardless should find a bit of pride for yourselves. As long as ye
                  support the IRFU in their ivory tower they will continue to screw ye.

I also endorse Harry's post because he is a true supporter not like some on here.

My standard reply to you will be. Get over yourself.

Comment

There is a slight problem a great deal of the tickets tend to be allocated to Corporates, which tends to lead to a situation where the real fans are at home or in the pubs watching the games on T.V. One can over come this by going completely go over the top and picket outside the grounds.[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Vast majority of tickets go to clubs - many clubs choose to flog them to corporates to raise funds.

Skyhawk, clubs had to commit to buy the same number of tickets for 2008 6N as 2007 games.

I haven't missed an Ireland game in 3 seasons, I will continue to attend but would be happy to wear a "Cooder out " t-shirt or help with a banner.

Robbie, we've had s**t times before but as BB points out, this is far, far worse given the talent of the players involved, the resources expended and the untramelled power given to Cooder.
                    \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

I have heard the IRFU are going to set up a rubber image of EOS outside Croker at several vantage points with shileleah supplied for those who feel dissaffected. It is widely expected that this anger management therapy will assuage the foolish Irish rugby public while hugely amusing the corporate clientele who couldn't give a rats ass about rugby, Irish or otherwise and, who are the real (financial) backbone of Irish rugby. Clubs? What do you want them for?

Eddie seems to approve as he expected some severe reactions to the failure that was the RWC campaign. He is quoted as saying
                      "I can take it".
                      In fact, judging by all the quotes I have seenf rom him, he has a quote for every situation and then one for each possibility within that situation.

Some man for one man. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                        Originally posted by Leinster Zulu

Will go to support the team and irish rugby, but will be there with bells on and my 'EDDIE OUT'</font> </font>banner!

Would be brilliant if there were a dozen 'EDDIE OUT' banners at the Ireland-Italy match in February.

Why wait so long, those banners should start appearing at ML games in all 4 provinces as soon as possible.
                        Mc Cloud thats a great idea, all the papers will pick up on this and makes sort of comments, which can only put pressure on EOS. Get this started as soon as
                        \"That which does not kill you only makes you stronger\" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (October 15, 1844 – August 25, 1900)

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">Well said Harry, @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">the@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'"> @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">most@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-: EN-GB">disappointing@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'"> element of all this is the fact that last years HC was compromised by commitments to the national team, if we had won anything of value then the system could be backed up however the fact that we (Munster and our Leinster Brethren) limped out of the HC after being on a extended and unsuccessful 6N Sabbatical shows the system doesn’t work. We have nationally and provincially achieved none of our objectives. <xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice" /><o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]>@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">Personally I think Eddy learnt allot from woodward on the lions tour unfortunately the things he learnt were the wrong things and i have a similar post tournament feeling. The model does not work it has compromised our sucess at club and national level.<o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]></o[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]>@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

Originally posted by crowl1

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">Well said Harry, @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">the@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'"> @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">most@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-: EN-GB">disappointing@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'"> element of all this is the fact that last years HC was compromised by commitments to the national team, if we had won anything of value then the system could be backed up however the fact that we (Munster and our Leinster Brethren) limped out of the HC after being on a extended and unsuccessful 6N Sabbatical shows the system doesn’t work. We have nationally and provincially achieved none of our objectives. ffice[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice" /&gt;<O[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]&gt;</O[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]&gt;@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">Personally I think Eddy learnt allot from woodward on the lions tour unfortunately the things he learnt were the wrong things and i have a similar post tournament feeling. The model does not work it has compromised our sucess at club and national level.<O[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]&gt;</O[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]&gt;@@@@/SPAN>

The same Woodward who won aWorld Cup?

The national team will always (quite correctly) take precedence over the provincial ones. The Provinces have come much closer to meeting the IRFU's strategic goals set down for them than the national team.
                            \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Combatlogo
                              Originally posted by crowl1

@@@@SPAN style="font-size: 8.5pt; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';">Well said Harry, @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="font-size: 8.5pt; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif';">the@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="font-size: 8.5pt; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';"> @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="font-size: 7.5pt; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';">most@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="font-size: 8.5pt; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';">@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="font-size: 7.5pt; color: black; font-family: 'Calibri','sans-serif';" lang="EN-GB">disappointing</font>@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="font-size: 8.5pt; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';">
                              element of all this is the fact that last years HC was compromised by
                              commitments to the national team, if we had won anything of value then
                              the system could be backed up however the fact that we (Munster and our
                              Leinster Brethren) limped out of the HC after being on a extended and
                              unsuccessful 6N Sabbatical shows the system doesn’t work. We have
                              nationally and provincially achieved none of our objectives. ffice[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]ffice" /&gt;<o ="">[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]&gt;</o>[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]&gt;@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN style="font-size: 8.5pt; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';">Personally
                              I think Eddy learnt allot from woodward on the lions tour unfortunately
                              the things he learnt were the wrong things and i have a similar post
                              tournament feeling. The model does not work it has compromised our
                              sucess at club and national level.<o ="">[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]&gt;</o>[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]&gt;@@@@/SPAN>

The same Woodward who won aWorld Cup?

The national team will always (quite correctly) take precedence over
                              the provincial ones. The Provinces have come much closer to meeting the
                              IRFU's strategic goals set down for them than the national team.
                              the same woodward that the players give zero credit to winning the world cup.

Funny thing about eddie and clive, the ability to seem intrinsically part of success, but very distant from failure

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

E.D.D.I.E

Every Day Denies Ireland's Evolution!

Banner slogan?

Comment

Working...
                                X