Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRSC Members tickets for Croke Park

From the IRSC website

We will have an announcement in December about tickets for the RBS 6 Nations 2007 games against France and England.

seems there may be a possibility of tickets for all members rather than a lottery</font>
    </font>

How many members in the IRSC? With a notice like this they will have 80K by the end of the week [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

That notice has been on the site for weeks.

As far as tickets for international matches go IRSC members are very near the bottom of the pecking order.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob

As far as tickets for international matches go IRSC members are very near the bottom of the pecking order.

Unless they are members that renewed their membership after joining in the first year. Those members are guaranteed tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk

Unless they are members that renewed their membership after joining in the first year. Those members are guaranteed tickets.

That is not correct.

Only those who joined in the first 2 or 3 months and who renewed are guaranteed tickets.

Out of the extra seats that became available through the move to Croke Park the IRFU committed a measley 600 or so tickets to this initiative.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk

That is not correct.

Only those who joined in the first 2 or 3 months and who renewed are guaranteed tickets.

Out of the extra seats that became available through the move to Croke Park the IRFU committed a measley 600 or so tickets to this initiative.

Sorry, my mistake.

Comment

[

Where did you get that figure from?
              \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

I believe the figure was mentioned in a thread on the Irish Rugby forum. At a guess I would say it was last September this happened when a discussion was taking place about members renewing not getting a ticket guarantee for Ireland France similar to that given to members who had renewed in April/May.

Membership of the IRFU Supporters Club was very low until about Auguct 2005 when the majority of those who became members in the first year joined. The increase in membership at that stage came about as people were able to join andto buy tickets for the 2005 Autumn Internationals.

Comment

From a thread on the IRSC forum, in reply to whether there will be a ballot/lottery for tickets

@@@@SPAN ="disclaimer">Mod:

No, there are sufficient tickets to justify the online sale.@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

By the way, did anyone else get an IRSC membership "pack" this year? I don't recall what, if anything, was meant to be in it, but I was a little surprised to get an envelope with a memership card loose inside it; that's it. Not even a letter saying thanks for renewing. Looks like a quality outfit alright..[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
                    Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                    "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

I got a IRSC styled baseball cap with mine..

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
                        I got a IRSC styled baseball cap with mine..
                        Ah, that's alright so. Didn't want to be a chav anyway.. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                        Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                        "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Mod's response to a post on Monday (the 4th of Dec)....

@@@@SPAN ="disclaimer">"Mod:

Dear John, I'm afraid your wife was in touch before you so Santa was not best pleased.

Being the kind hearted man that he is, however, he told me to tell
                          all the members that there will be an announcement on tickets for the
                          RBS 6 Nations games against France and England in the next few weeks.

@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">He dosn't have a ticket for everyone but he will do his best to
                          make a lot of you very happy@@@@/SPAN>, and those who feel unhappy and complain
                          will receive a lump of coal on the 25th."@@@@/SPAN>

Is minic a bhris béal duine a shróin

Comment

I'm such a sucker - I just rejoined.....

Comment

<t></t><t></t><table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="580"><t><tr bgcolor="#efffe6"><td width="360">@@@@SPAN>december ticket announcement@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN>
                              @@@@/SPAN>
                              @@@@SPAN>Date Posted: 11 Dec 2006 14:14@@@@/SPAN></td><td bgcolor="#efffe6" width="90"></td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#efffe6"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#efffe6">

@@@@SPAN>any
                              idea what date in December the ticket announcement will be? I know it
                              is only an outside chance for a ticket- but I live in hope!!!

-------

Mod:

Honest I'm not trying to string this out. I am finalising details
                              of the allocation and the system to try and ensure that it all goes
                              smoothly@@@@/SPAN></td></tr></t></table>

<t></t><table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="580"><t><tr bgcolor="#efffe6"><td width="360">@@@@SPAN>Re: France Ticket@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN>
                              @@@@/SPAN>
                              @@@@SPAN>Date Posted: 12 Dec 2006 12:02@@@@/SPAN></td><td bgcolor="#efffe6" width="90"></td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#efffe6"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#efffe6">

@@@@SPAN>How many members are getting the renewal offer and do you know roughly how many tickets will be available?

-------------

Mod:

As many members as qualified. They have all been contacted - see the Renewal FAQ section.

Yes I do know how many tickets and no I wont be releasing those details.

@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">Significantly more than for the Wales &amp; Scotland games last season and more than for the Autumn Internationals recently.@@@@/SPAN>@@@@/SPAN></td></tr></t></table><t></t><table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="580"><t><tr bgcolor="#cdfeaf"><td width="360">@@@@SPAN>Re: France Ticket@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN>
                              @@@@/SPAN>
                              @@@@SPAN>Date Posted: 12 Dec 2006 12:00@@@@/SPAN></td><td bgcolor="#cdfeaf" width="90"></td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#cdfeaf"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#cdfeaf">

@@@@SPAN>I
                              appreciate that you may not be able to answer this yet mod but i was
                              wondering if any tickets will be making it beyond supporters club sales
                              to general public sales or is the plan to sell whatever is remaining to
                              supporters club members. I only ask as I'm wondering will I have a
                              reprieve should I miss out on tickets during supporters club sales. I
                              understand that you will have a different system in use for sales this
                              time, is there any information you can give us on this, is it going to
                              be ticketmaster??

-------------

Mod:

@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">No tickets will be sold outside the Supporters Club@@@@/SPAN>. System wise it will be a system similar to ticketmaster.@@@@/SPAN></td></tr></t></table>

Comment

Working...
                              X