help on programme from PI game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help on programme from PI game

I have been asked to get a copy of the poramme from the Pacific Islands game and told that these would be for sale on the irishrugby.ie site. I cannot see anything on that site. Does anyone here know about this?
    =========================
    \"Our Association cannot be expected to accept a vista where the competing sporting organisations have no capital investment commitments, can exploit the value of their existing infrastructure and use our facilities as a cash cow, while investing their returns in games development\" - Liam Mulvihill.

CCHA, I have a copy but I need it, however in the programme there are instructions on where to order additional programmes, I will check tonight and post the details tomorrow.

Comment

According to the moderator on the IRSC site all back stock that the publishers had were sold out by the following day

Comment

Opps, they are probably on eBay so.

Comment

You could try the programme publishers - New Century Publishing Ltd in Baldoyle, Dublin - info@newcenturypublishing.comor tel 01-8398008 They offer a postal service

Their Marketing & Distribution person is Clare Keoghon same tel no.

All above info taken from the programme in question

Comment

Thank you to Corker, Rogfan & Skyhawk for your help.
            =========================
            \"Our Association cannot be expected to accept a vista where the competing sporting organisations have no capital investment commitments, can exploit the value of their existing infrastructure and use our facilities as a cash cow, while investing their returns in games development\" - Liam Mulvihill.

Comment

Working...
            X