Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets for Italy vs Ireland

Hi folks,

Tickets for Italy vs. Ireland in Rome on paddy's day have just gone on sale here:

http://www.ticketone.it/chooseProduc...veLanguage=EN& amp;idCat=51&cdProduct=RUG22007ABBO6N

The english is a little hard to follow at times, and for some reason they want your date and place of birth, as well as requiring you to say 'Yes, please spam me with whatever you like' before you can buy tickets, but presumably you can unsubscribe or whatever later if needed!

Since it's paddy's day, the following monday is a public holiday, so thinking of heading up north for some skiing in Lovigno (or however you spell it!): anyone know if there will still be snow?

Believe.

Originally posted by Gaillimh
    Since it's paddy's day, the following monday is a public holiday, so thinking of heading up north for some skiing in Lovigno (or however you spell it!): anyone know if there will still be snow?
    I would say only if you're lucky, but Livigno is a top place anyway, just stuff your face and stock up on tax-free booze and so on.

Comment

Hi folks,Tickets for Italy vs. Ireland in Rome on
      paddy's day have just gone on sale here: http://www.ticketone.it/
      chooseProduct.jsp?activeLanguage=EN&
      amp;idCat=51&cdProduct=RUG22007ABBO6N The english is a little
      hard to follow at times, and for some reason they want your date and
      place of birth, as well as requiring you to say 'Yes, please spam me
      with whatever you like' before you can buy tickets, but presumably
      you can unsubscribe or whatever later if needed!Since it's paddy's
      day, the following monday is a public holiday, so thinking of heading
      up north for some skiing in Lovigno (or however you spell it!):
      anyone know if there will still be snow?
      THE TICKETS ON SALE NOW ARE FOR ALL THE THREE GAMES IN
      ROME
      , NOT JUST FOR ITALY-IRELAND!!!!!

The tickets for the single matches are on sale FROM THE 7TH OF
      JANUARY
      , as allready posted!!!!

Far any info about the tickets... <a href="http://irf.altervista.org" target="_blank">Italian
      Rugby Friends</a>

Comment

Ah well, was €87 for a gauranteed ticket - not too bad! Any ideas on a good place to unload tickets to Italy vs France and Italy vs Wales :-)

Believe.

Comment

Are you sure it's for all three? I will be the first to admit that my pidgin Italian is pretty rubbish, but €50 for a ticket in the north or south stand for all three games seems pretty cheap!

Lads, if you're thinking of going, I'd buy the €87 west stand ticket or the €50 north/south stand ticket and be sure of it - at least you can then organise flights etc with reasonable confidence.

http://www.ticketone.it/chooseProduc...veLanguage=EN& amp;idCat=51&amp;cdProduct=RUG22007ABBO6N

Believe.

Comment

Can't seem to get the URL to post right:

This is the italian link:
            http://www.ticketone.it/chooseProduc...t=51&amp;cdPro duct=RUG22007ABBO6N

Forum keeps inserting a space into 'cdProduct' - remove it for the link to work, although the site seems to be a bit slow.

And this should be the english one:
            http://www.ticketone.it/chooseProduc...veLanguage=EN& amp; amp;idCat=51&amp;cdProduct=RUG22007ABBO6N

Forum keeps changing one of the ampersands from &amp; to '&amp;amp;' - the link above should read '...activeLanguage=EN&amp;idCat=51...'

Believe.

Comment

Are you sure it's for all three? I will be the first to
              admit that my pidgin Italian is pretty rubbish, but €50 for a ticket in
              the north or south stand for all three games seems pretty cheap!
              Lads, if you're thinking of going, I'd buy the €87 west stand ticket or
              the €50 north/south stand ticket and be sure of it - at least you can
              then organise flights etc with reasonable confidence. http://
              http://www.ticketone.it/chooseProduc...veLanguage=EN&
              amp;idCat=51&cdProduct=RUG22007ABBO6N
              100% sure... the stand tickets for Italy-Ireland cost 22 euro... I
              would wait till january... tickets won't be all sold out... that's sure...
              and so you don't spend too much, and the games with France and
              Wales won't be without spectators... cause all the tickets are in
              Ireland![img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's for all three games...50 lids for 3 tickets to each game behind the goal (the curva !!)...usually 20 euro's for a ticket there. If anyone gets them and wants to offload the Welsh ones I'm sure I'll get some buyers...

Comment

That link was passed on to me via many people - reasonably sure that none of them knew that it was for all three! Uh oh - I foresee an empty stadium for French/Welsh games [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img].

CardiffMatt - I will pass the message back along the chain that it was for all three, and see how many extra welsh/french tickets we have ended up with...

Believe.

Comment

Howdy,

Did my best to read the website of the Italian Rugby Federation and found this gem of info:

http://www.federugby.it/ticket.asp?v=37814

Solo per residenti in Regno Unito e Irlanda / For resident in UK and Ireland only
                    6 Nazioni 2007 partite in casa / home matches

No singol ticket available for Italy vs Wales and Italy vs Ireland matches.
                    Tickets can only be purchased in addition to hospitality package.
                    All ticket categories are available with the hospitality package.
                    For
                    any further information please visit the hospitality link on
                    federugby.it home page or send your application to
                    presidenza@federugby.it

Which strongly hints that even on January 7th, you won't be able to get single tickets to the game. Makes me feel a bit better anyway. Also read here:

http://www.federugby.it/ticket.asp?v=37792

That the price of single tickets to the Irish game will be:

Questi i prezzi comprensivi di prevendita:

Tribuna Vip - 99 euro

Tribuna Coperta Centrale - 88 euro

Tribuna Coperta Laterale - 72 euro

Tribuna Scoperta Centrale - 50 euro

Tribuna Scoperta Laterale - 39 euro

Curve - 22 euro

So, the curve ones from ticketone.it for €50 aren't too bad a deal. Cheaper than ebay/tout anwyay.

Believe.

Comment

great stuff folks much appreciated
                      Terry who? Look man I aint playing the name game up in here Theres a reason why Mr. Felcher chose me in the first round....I\'m an impact player!!!

Comment

FOR EVERYONE:

THE SINGLE TICKETS WON'T BE SOLD BY THE FEDERATION DIRECTLY...
                        BUT YOU CAN BUY THEM VIA TICKETONE.IT!!!!

Don't buy the tickets now!!!! Wait till the 7th of january!!!!!!!!

The tickets for the three matches are all in one single ticket, so you
                        cannot sell the ones for France and Wales and you will leave the
                        stadium empty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by italianrugbyfriends
                          FOR EVERYONE:

THE SINGLE TICKETS WON'T BE SOLD BY THE FEDERATION DIRECTLY...
                          BUT YOU CAN BUY THEM VIA TICKETONE.IT!!!!

Don't buy the tickets now!!!! Wait till the 7th of january!!!!!!!!

The tickets for the three matches are all in one single ticket, so you
                          cannot sell the ones for France and Wales and you will leave the
                          stadium empty!!!!

Good advice, Duccio

There is no point buying tickets that will not be used, surely these combined tickets are for Italian fans. People should wait for January to buy tickets.

Comment

Got my tickets yesterday - they are printed as three seperate tickets, connected together by perforated lines. The 'Irish' part is a bit bigger than the other and I am wondering if each section is valid on it's own? All information is printed on each section, ie row and seat numbers etc.

Does anyone know?

Believe.

Comment

Got mine yesterday too.

Think you detach each part of the ticket to make 3 seperate tickets as all the information is printed x 3 (booking reference, price, etc.) and the holograms for Ticketone will cover the 3 seperate tickets.

I'm seperating them anyway...if you went to the French game with the whole thing, got pissed up and lost the Wales and Ireland parts, what would you do then ? I'll use the Ireland and Wales tickets...not sure what to do with the French one though...

Comment

Working...
                              X