Triple Crown 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple Crown 2007

Does anybody know if RTÉ (or anybody else, for that matter) will be doing a DVD release surrounding the Triple Crown win this year?

There was one for the last two Triple Crowns Ireland won (both, if I remember correctly, with a copy of the England match as a bonus DVD).

I'd be interested in getting one if it exists, and if it has a copy of the England match as a bonus this time, that would be excellent as I still don't have a copy of the thing myself.

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space

Originally posted by Siobhan
    Does anybody know if RTÉ (or anybody else, for that matter) will be doing a DVD release surrounding the Triple Crown win this year?

There was one for the last two Triple Crowns Ireland won (both, if I remember correctly, with a copy of the England match as a bonus DVD).

I'd be interested in getting one if it exists, and if it has a copy of the England match as a bonus this time, that would be excellent as I still don't have a copy of the thing myself.

They are also doing one but without ROG in it. Dave Humphreys has been dubbed in instead of ROG as they want to have an All Ireland version done which will sell betterin Northern Ireland.

Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

Will be out for christmass no doubt probably with a wc one as well

Comment

Originally posted by munster cat
        They are also doing one but without ROG in it. Dave Humphreys has been dubbed in instead of ROG as they want to have an All Ireland version done which will sell betterin Northern Ireland.
        David Humphreys might actually be a bit more interesting to listen to ... O'Gara could do with inflecting his voice a little, it gets monotonous to listen to after a while.

[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
        Time And Relative Dimensions In Space

Comment

Apparently it's nearly finished and will include the behind the scenes documentary which began filming before the Autumn Internationals. No offical sale date yet though.
          Known as \"Expat\" in a previous life

Comment

What are they going to call it? How we lost the grand slam?
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

i think it's called how to make trophies up when you can't win anything else.

Comment

i think its called 'reaching for glory' or some other crap like that. should
                be well made. the director is a pretty talented guy and will have alot of
                nontv broadcast footage from the games as well as this he had more
                acces than any person with a camera has before to the squad and
                management. Only worry is that EOS might have a say in the finished
                product.
                “People are broad-minded. They'll accept the fact that a person can be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater and even a newspaperman, but if a man doesn't drive, there's something wrong with him.” - Art Buchwald

Comment

<!-

var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                  var SymReal;
                  Sym()
                  {
                  window.open = SymWinOpen;
                  if(SymReal != null)
                  SymReal();
                  }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                  {
                  if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                  SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                  window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                  if (SymReal == null)
                  {
                  SymReal = window.;
                  window. = Sym;
                  }
                  }

SymInitWin&#079;nload()
                  {
                  if ( SymReal&#079;nLoad == null )
                  SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                  return Sym&#079;nLoad;
                  }

window.&#111;nload = SymInitWin&#079;nload();

//->

"Reaching for Glory with Short Arms" [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
                  "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                  X