2018 Womens 6 Nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Womens 6 Nations

Ciara Griffin from Kerry the new captain.
    Adam Griggs new head coach.
    Have already beaten Wales 29-23 in a warm up.
    http://www.irishrugby.ie/ireland/41239.php#.Wm-H-IjFLIU

The Irish women have plenty of heart, but they haven't a hope of winning this. I hope they have it in them to recover some respectability after the disappointment of the WRWC, but I fear it'll be a long road.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Is the ref having an asthma attack? He has done a little half cough with nearly every breath for the last few minutes, and has just asked for a drink.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Very generous crowd reaction for Ciara Cooney as she's stretchered off. Sadly her championship is probably over.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
          Very generous crowd reaction for Ciara Cooney as she's stretchered off. Sadly her championship is probably over.
          Sadly you’d imagine so, she looked in an awful way.
          The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
            The Irish women have plenty of heart, but they haven't a hope of winning this. I hope they have it in them to recover some respectability after the disappointment of the WRWC, but I fear it'll be a long road.
            This has been only international ive seen on tv. Ireland havent been that bad though hadnt a hope in this. Some real good parts on show.
            I think they can get back up the levels after the world cup. Could be long road but most important thing is getting domestic game stronger.

Comment

I'll be delighted if they manage to get a couple of wins against Italy and Scotland, but Wales and England will almost certainly be as high a mountain to climb as France were tonight.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Good win against Italy today. 21-8.
                Ciara Griffin led excellently with 2 tries though Claire Molloy was fantastic and best on the field. Alison Miller getting serious ankle injury which held game up for a few minutes will be a big disappointment

Comment

Just kicked off against Wales. Broadcast on RTE2.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Rolling maul, Leah Lyons with Ireland's first try. Gwan!
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Great scrum turnover. Pity about the subsequent KO.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

got deserved second try in injury time.
                        14-0.

Comment

Try just at the end of the first half.

Ireland lead at HT 14-0

Comment

HT 14-0, Claire Molloy rounding off an excellent individual display of openside skill to finish Na'oupu's break to batter in the try with the clock in the red.
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Feck. Massive turnaround with Wales having scored two tries to come back to just 14-12 behind, and Lindsay Peat has been justifiably binned for a high tackle around the neck.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                              X