France v's Ireland 3rd Feb 17.45 Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought it was Tim Horan that scored that try - but yeah
    Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

O it was Lynagh the scut and he should have been stopped. Only time I ever got touchline ticket... Jack Clarke/Gordon Hamilton combo never to be forgotten. Was Denis McBride in that outfit?
      Last edited by ustix; 7th-February-2018, 20:57.
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
        I think it was the most relentless 80 min performance from France in years too. They never switched off which is highly unusual for them.
        We won’t know how good Ireland and France were until round four when England travel to Paris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
          O it was Lynagh the scut and he should have been stopped. Only time I ever got touchline ticket... Jack Clarke/Gordon Hamilton combo never to be forgotten. Was Denis McBride in that outfit?
          I was in the terrace with me auld man, but being 7 years of age at that time I don't remember it vividly.

I DO remember his heartbroken demeanour coming home from that game.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
            Nope, 95 was the only RWC he was at.

Comment

Comment

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2018/...air-advantage/

Comment

Working...
                X