Aaron Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron Smith

Seems there's a bit more to his airport tryst last year..

Bit of naughty boy, lying to the press and everyone..

Content probably NSFW

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...x-scandal.html
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

I honestly don't care. As long ss its legal and he performs for ABs and Highlanders im good.

Comment

Originally posted by Munstersrebel View Post
      I honestly don't care. As long ss its legal and he performs for ABs and Highlanders im good.
      True. But his AB career surely must be in doubt now, there's more than a one match ban in this.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
        True. But his AB career surely must be in doubt now, there's more than a one match ban in this.

Depends if it was done while not on duty..
        No worries

Comment

Afterdavid
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

So how did this toilet paper get hold of the messages? Questionable practices maybe?
            And what does his private life have to do with his ability as a rugby player.
            Ok he's been a naughty boy off the field, is there a clause in his contracts that his peccadillos bar him from playing rugby.
            Methinks just another effort by Aussie media to upset the All blacks again, and from the result on the field has backfired once again.
            psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

Comment

It appears Aaron is not the only AB in hot water

All Blacks rocked by second sex scandal as Jerome Kaino forced to leave squad amid further Aaron Smith fall-out

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/all-blacks-rocked-by-second-sex-scandal-as-jerome-kaino-forced-to-leave-squad-amid-further-aaron-smith-fallout-36048149.html

Comment

I honestly couldn't give a ****e what rugby players, however famous, get up to with other consenting adults in their own time.

Leave this stuff to the tabloid rags.

Comment

Well if it was Munster or Irish players i would be disappointed as a father of 3 boys who look to these players as role models

Comment

Originally posted by mac22 View Post
                    Well if it was Munster or Irish players i would be disappointed as a father of 3 boys who look to these players as role models

If it was a munster player this thread would be locked and rightly so. This is his and his family business and nobody else.

Comment

Originally posted by mac22 View Post
                      Your sons wouldn't know what they got up to in their sex lives, and nor should they or anyone else, if the tabloids didn't insist on plastering it across their pages.

They're rugby players, not paragons of virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by treatycity1 View Post
                        So how did this toilet paper get hold of the messages? Questionable practices maybe?
                        And what does his private life have to do with his ability as a rugby player.
                        Ok he's been a naughty boy off the field, is there a clause in his contracts that his peccadillos bar him from playing rugby.
                        Methinks just another effort by Aussie media to upset the All blacks again, and from the result on the field has backfired once again.
                        It sounds to me like she was being made out to be the scarlet woman who instigated everything by Smith & management, so she's decided to show texts of what really happened
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                          Your sons wouldn't know what they got up to in their sex lives, and nor should they or anyone else, if the tabloids didn't insist on plastering it across their pages.

They're rugby players, not paragons of virtue.
                          They're All Black's, Kiwi society automatically promotes them, as does NZRFU as those paragons of virtue

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                            They're All Black's, Kiwi society automatically promotes them, as does NZRFU as those paragons of virtue

No, they don't. They promote them as the best rugby players in the world, not the best human beings.

If parents let their kids think a rugby player, or any sportsman, is the ideal to which they should aspire, that's their problem.

Comment

Sure he's only a chap having the craic ye lefty whingebags
                              clowns

Comment

Working...
                              X