Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soda Bread View Post
    Very, very simple - kids stuff really.
    The IRFU wanted to offer Munster Rugby a crumb from the master's table and facilitated a non-event of a fixture to test the appetite of the passionate rugby followers outside the pale.
    The menu was sub-standard as was re-soundly rejected by the discerning palate of the rugby loving populace.

The IRFU having shafted D.Ryan/Simon Zebo etc. and are now trying to placate the Munster Supporters by introducing Sweetnan/Conway as much as to say 'Look folks, we don't need Zebo' - weren't we the clever ones not to offer them a centralized contract!
    But the real Munster Supporters can see through the crack!
    The discerning palate of the rugby loving populace.

That's lovely Soda Bread.
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
      The discerning palate of the rugby loving populace.

That's lovely Soda Bread.
      Are you being sarcastic? I don't know who's being sarcastic in here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
        Are you being sarcastic? I don't know who's being sarcastic in here anymore.
        No I amn't Dougie.
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
          No I amn't Dougie.
          Ah, an almond! I knew you were nutty but wasn’t sure what type:)
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
            Ah, an almond! I knew you were nutty but wasn’t sure what type:)
            Well, that would suggest that you, Sir, are simply nut eile.
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Bread View Post
              Very, very simple - kids stuff really.
              The IRFU wanted to offer Munster Rugby a crumb from the master's table and facilitated a non-event of a fixture to test the appetite of the passionate rugby followers outside the pale.
              The menu was sub-standard as was re-soundly rejected by the discerning palate of the rugby loving populace.

The IRFU having shafted D.Ryan/Simon Zebo etc. and are now trying to placate the Munster Supporters by introducing Sweetnan/Conway as much as to say 'Look folks, we don't need Zebo' - weren't we the clever ones not to offer them a centralized contract!
              But the real Munster Supporters can see through the crack!
              D.Ryan was shafted by not being allowed his dream move to Leinster.
              Zebo was shafted by being poached by ROG
              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Working...
              X