Clear All

Autumn Internationals 2017

2017 Guinness Series Fixtures
    Ireland vs South Africa Sunday 12 November 2017 KO 14.30
    Ireland vs Fiji Saturday 18 November 2017 KO 17.30
    Ireland v Argentina Saturday 25 November KO 17.30
    from RTE sport online
    To Dare Is To Do!!

Poor enough Autumn series this year. Looking forward to the Argentina game. Should be an interesting game.
    Until you hear that bell that final bell, stand up and fight like hell.

Comment

Clean sweep has to be the aim here. All very beatable. Good chance to develop depth too.

Comment

Counted the chickens and this time next year we could be on our own 12 match winning streak
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

18 is the number to beat no?

Comment

Tickets going on sale next week..

http://www.irishrugby.ie/ireland/397...e#.WR7mmdy1uM8

Following discussions with the Aviva Stadium company, the Football Association of Ireland and broadcasters Ireland's home game against South Africa in the 2017 Guinness series has been rescheduled to Saturday 11th November at 5:30pm.

Comment

Has anyone have an irfu supporters club presale password with 2 tickets left for the Ireland vs Argentina game on it?
              I would be very grateful if someone would share it with me via pm if they could

Comment

Rory Scannell, Bundi Aki combo for the Autumn Internationals with both Henshaw and Ringrose out until Xmas, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                  Rory Scannell, Bundi Aki combo for the Autumn Internationals with both Henshaw and Ringrose out until Xmas, anyone?
                  Is Ringrose out till Christmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Chris Farrell is home. Could get an early opportunity.

Then there's the Ulster lads.

Comment

I'd go with 12. Aki 13. Payne for SA if Ringrose & Henshaw are out. Im not hugely concerned from an Irish perspective as we do have cover, I would worry from a Leinster perspective though. Lets not forget last time we played a home game vs SA (A better bok side) we started with a 12 with 3 caps and a 13 with 0 caps yet we won 29-15 so lets not panic just yet, its a poor enough autumn with only SA being a big threat (Argentina will be shattered by the end and will be there for the taking).

Comment

Only Leinster A team guys will be considered for selection maybe a few U20s
                        clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                          Only Leinster A team guys will be considered for selection maybe a few U20s
                          ?

If Ringrose and Henshaw are out I dont see a Leinster centre making the squad never mind the starting XV.

Comment

<<<sarcasm alert>> <<sarcasm alert>>
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Tonga to play English barbarians in Thomond Park in November according to a few tweets from Paul tait

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X