Ireland vs England March 18th 17.30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland vs England March 18th 17.30

I had prepared a few paragraphs in preparation for this battle, but Irelands performances this 6 nations have muted me..

Ireland from last November could have looked at this fixture with confidence, but Ireland from this 6 nations are too inconsistent for a prediction..

Schmidt needs to work wonders with this squad this week.. The potential is there, the players are damn good, but waiting for a performance game after game, that we know they are capable of, but don't produce, is not good enough.. If they aren't performing, change things.. (insert obvious name here)...

Sent from my Oneplus 3 on Tapatalk, suckers...
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
    I had prepared a few paragraphs in preparation for this battle, but Irelands performances this 6 nations have muted me..

Ireland from last November could have looked at this fixture with confidence, but Ireland from this 6 nations are too inconsistent for a prediction..

Schmidt needs to work wonders with this squad this week.. The potential is there, the players are damn good, but waiting for a performance game after game, that we know they are capable of, but don't produce, is not good enough.. If they aren't performing, change things.. (insert obvious name here)...

Sent from my Oneplus 3 on Tapatalk, suckers...
    We'll do a Wales.

Edit: Wales as in Wales v Ireland
    Last edited by Late try; 12th-March-2017, 13:36.

Comment

I am going into hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let us pray.
        The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
          I am going into hiding.

I stupidity invited a load of Orc fans over to watch it. I'm not looking forward to it!
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
            I stupidity invited a load of Orc fans over to watch it. I'm not looking forward to it!
            Pour vast quantities of drink into them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

If England play like this and Ireland play like yesterday....😭😭😭😭🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
              Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                Spike their drinks with laxatives.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                  Spike their drinks with laxatives.

That could get messy in his house
                  Life is good

Comment

I predict we will have more ball and possesion yet still get beat comfortably because we will to busy trying to play it safe!

Comment

Maybe a good old fashioned hammering might be good for us.

Comment

The Ireland team know what awaits them if they are below par for this - a 50point hammering and Grand Slam celebration by England in Dublin while they look on and we glare at them.

As ROG said about the Wales team last night before the game, "don't underestimate the motivational power of fear".
                        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Win or lose, all I can picture is a massively physically game with a lot of injuries to come.

Part of me thinks they should play every single one of those Munster players, the other side of me thinks Schmidt should send every single one of the Munster players back to their province.
                          Last edited by Stringer9; 11th-March-2017, 18:29.
                          The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

I fear Joe will make a raft of changes, continuing the 'blooding' of players or so it will look. Really he'll just be throwing them out under the wheels of the bus or chariot and therefore his favourites will remain squeeky clean from being involved in train wreck rugby. Then again. ..the understudies might just show him up and beat the ORCS. Dilemma.
                            To throw or not to throw and whom? I'll look forward to the Dublin media telling me what to think and believe in the coming week.
                            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                              The Ireland team know what awaits them if they are below par for this - a 50point hammering and Grand Slam celebration by England in Dublin while they look on and we glare at them.

As ROG said about the Wales team last night before the game, "don't underestimate the motivational power of fear".
                              It doesn't matter how badly we play there won't be a 50 point hammering.

Comment

Working...
                              X