Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lawrence
    replied
    To think we had 3 intercepts and couldnt do anything with it,and they were not flukey,it was identified as anopportunity

Leave a comment:

• Spiffy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
    But the Welsh players are better. You couldn't argue Warburton and Tipuric are not better then O Brien. That Falateau isn't better then Heaslip. That Al Wyn Jones isn't better then Toner. That George North isn't superior to all our back 3 and that Davies is a mile better then Ringrose
    You forgot Liam Williams, Scott Williams and Halfpenny.

Leave a comment:

• The Outlaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
    Last post on this game from me.

The silver lining of that performance is that Gatland now has an excuse to pick a lot of Welsh boyos and leave our lads at home.

Far as I'm concerned, the fewer Irish players on the plane the better.
    But the Welsh players are better. You couldn't argue Warburton and Tipuric are not better then O Brien. That Falateau isn't better then Heaslip. That Al Wyn Jones isn't better then Toner. That George North isn't superior to all our back 3 and that Davies is a mile better then Ringrose

Leave a comment:

• Munster Mojo
    replied
    Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
    Unfortunately I think Warren is a bit smarter than that and knows he can't win another series by stacking the team with Welsh lumpers.
    True it would be an awful foolish coach that would continually pick his mates from the team he previously worked with regardless of form or fitness....... Oh wait!

Leave a comment:

• whimpersnap
    replied

The silver lining of that performance is that Gatland now has an excuse to pick a lot of Welsh boyos and leave our lads at home.

Unfortunately I think Warren is a bit smarter than that and knows he can't win another series by stacking the team with Welsh lumpers.

Leave a comment:

• Daithi
    replied
    H

Hear, hear to that. Ireland losing 2 'easy' 6 Nations games against an average Scotland side and a poor Welsh one should help with that.Also with England left to play, who are likely to steam roll this Irish side imho, should at least ensure as small an Irish contingent as possible, on that injury inducing, end of season, brutal junket to NZ as possible. Hallelujah to that anyways!!!
    Last edited by Daithi; 15th-March-2017, 06:11.

Leave a comment:

• Munsterboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
    No hope of the union turning on Schmidt, they'll be delighted with the NZ win and a probable RWC first seed. That'll be considered a great season in their books.
    Fair enough - but the press have been very easy on him.

Leave a comment:

• Dowlinz
    replied
    No hope of the union turning on Schmidt, they'll be delighted with the NZ win and a probable RWC first seed. That'll be considered a great season in their books.

Leave a comment:

• lawrence
    replied
    Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
    You have to wonder if Joe was put under greater pressure how might he react - probably like Howley who was being massacred by the Welsh media and who just stuck to the tried and tested (and they were absolutely sheet against Scotland in the 2nd half) or maybe, just maybe Joe might sit Jamie down and tell him - Sorry Jamie but I really need to shake things up?

Why start now?

Leave a comment:

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    You have to wonder if Joe was put under greater pressure how might he react - probably like Howley who was being massacred by the Welsh media and who just stuck to the tried and tested (and they were absolutely sheet against Scotland in the 2nd half) or maybe, just maybe Joe might sit Jamie down and tell him - Sorry Jamie but I really need to shake things up?

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
    I think the change in tune coincided with us repeatedly playing like we don't have a ****ing clue.
    Harsh but true

Leave a comment:

• Balla Boy
    replied
    I think the change in tune coincided with us repeatedly playing like we don't have a ****ing clue.

Leave a comment:

• rathbaner
    replied
    Originally posted by LongtimeLurker View Post
    A few people on here seem to have changed their tune massively since the game in Chicago.
    Yes. We were temporarily wrong footed by an Irish team beating the All Blacks. We can't unring that bell. But we're getting back on the horse and getting all our ducks in a row now. The Irish team under Joe is a different bag of hammers since the loss to Argentina. Eddie is calling it like it is.

Leave a comment:

• MunsterTel
    replied
    The other thing Joe has in his favour that Eddie and Deccie did not: he's a Kiwi.

We are quick to turn on our own. We treat Kiwis as some kind of rugby deities and consider ourselves fortunate to be graced by their presence.
    Except when you're in rounds with one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X