No announcement yet.

6N) Wales V Ireland - Fri, 10 March, 20:05 - RTE & BBC - FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trimble out for the last two games with a broken bone in his hand. So easy enough to slot Payne back into the XXIII if not the starting XV.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffy View Post
      You have to look more closely! Not saying he is ready to play FB for Ireland, just talking about his potential. He did well at 10 for Ireland after being parachuted in with just a few league games under his belt.
      Think Carberry looks to be the most potential/promising back in Ireland - he seems to have everything. Possibly make the bench for Cardiff but should start during the summer tour and - if he keeps going the way he is - be starting next year 6N.
      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
        Think Carberry looks to be the most potential/promising back in Ireland - he seems to have everything. Possibly make the bench for Cardiff but should start during the summer tour and - if he keeps going the way he is - be starting next year 6N.
        Jaysus. All aboard the hype train!

Comment

And who'd he be ahead of?

Comment

Slightly off topic, but can't seem to open the beer thread. I'm heading to the Wales v Ireland match & Im usually stumped about what's a really nice beer (widely available) in pubs in the UK?
            I can't seem to open the Beer thread in Blabla for some reason?
            Any locals or UK based Munsterfans care to offer an opinion on two?
            Just a post or two, not trying to hijack a thread. I'd imagine it's still Brains, in the Principality Stadium??
            Con Artist

Comment

Indo today says Dillane might need surgery. Also that Tommy Bowe is rejoining the squad - I really cannot understand that, he hasn't looked his old self at all and has nowhere near enough hard battles under his belt since his return to tune him up for Wales and England.

Comment

*One of the most promising I would say, not the most promising. Darren Sweetnam, Adam Byrne, Rory O'Loughlin, Cian Kelleher, Jacob Stockdale, Rory Scannell etc.
                and my home, my home is there.

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries View Post
                  Indo today says Dillane might need surgery. Also that Tommy Bowe is rejoining the squad - I really cannot understand that, he hasn't looked his old self at all and has nowhere near enough hard battles under his belt since his return to tune him up for Wales and England.
                  Dillane out 8-10 weeks
                  6 Nations also over for Trimble
                  Con Artist

Comment

Also fears growing for Rob Kearney's fitness ahead of Friday

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk
                    De do dat dare don't dey.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmental View Post

Fears that he'll be fit?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
                      "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Simmental View Post

It's confirmed he will be fine. Back fully training tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
                            It's confirmed he will be fine. Back fully training tomorrow
                            Yes, it worrying alright

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
                              And who'd he be ahead of?
                              I think Joe likes him at 15, he's replaced Keats on the panel, a utility back covering 10/15.
                              If Johnny is out Joe will still start Wee Paddy, this time next year? Perhaps we'll see in Japan
                              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                                I think Joe likes him at 15, he's replaced Keats on the panel, a utility back covering 10/15.
                                If Johnny is out Joe will still start Wee Paddy, this time next year? Perhaps we'll see in Japan
                                But now facts are he's well behind PJ and Sexton.
                                Didn't really replace Keats as itbwas Keatley just filling in. Carbery was always ahead there

Comment

Working...
                                X