Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
    Last post on this game from me.

The silver lining of that performance is that Gatland now has an excuse to pick a lot of Welsh boyos and leave our lads at home.

Far as I'm concerned, the fewer Irish players on the plane the better.
    Unfortunately I think Warren is a bit smarter than that and knows he can't win another series by stacking the team with Welsh lumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
      Unfortunately I think Warren is a bit smarter than that and knows he can't win another series by stacking the team with Welsh lumpers.
      True it would be an awful foolish coach that would continually pick his mates from the team he previously worked with regardless of form or fitness....... Oh wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
        Last post on this game from me.

The silver lining of that performance is that Gatland now has an excuse to pick a lot of Welsh boyos and leave our lads at home.

Far as I'm concerned, the fewer Irish players on the plane the better.
        But the Welsh players are better. You couldn't argue Warburton and Tipuric are not better then O Brien. That Falateau isn't better then Heaslip. That Al Wyn Jones isn't better then Toner. That George North isn't superior to all our back 3 and that Davies is a mile better then Ringrose
        I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
          But the Welsh players are better. You couldn't argue Warburton and Tipuric are not better then O Brien. That Falateau isn't better then Heaslip. That Al Wyn Jones isn't better then Toner. That George North isn't superior to all our back 3 and that Davies is a mile better then Ringrose
          You forgot Liam Williams, Scott Williams and Halfpenny.
          Erse end of nowhere

Comment

To think we had 3 intercepts and couldnt do anything with it,and they were not flukey,it was identified as anopportunity

Comment

Working...
            X