• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Wales press conference.
    forti et fideli nihil difficile

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
      The big issue is we are the only team in the 6N really who really havent evolved at all since the RWC, we are like the South Africa of the Northern Hemisphere we seriously think we can win every game using the pack alone...tonight was a lesson that that isnt the case. Cant help but feel that one for spanking from the English next week could be what it finally take's for Schmidt to change the style.

I can guarantee you we'll be seeing the same thing until after the next world cup. Thats why I prefer to watch the Ireland U20s these days. At least they try and play some quality rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
        That was down to Murray's injury. He couldn't pass and Furlong takes the blame.
        That ball was straight to his chest, no excuse for the knock on the same as in the last 5 minutes.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
        "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

All Blacks result created a mass false hysteria of how good we are. We need an ex elite level pro as head coach not another secondary school teacher - how can you tell players at elite level what to do when you have never done it yourself ? Conor O'Shea should be the man in charge. The loss to Argentina was the day the honeymoon with JS ended.

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post
            I can guarantee you we'll be seeing the same thing until after the next world cup. Thats why I prefer to watch the Ireland U20s these days. At least they try and play some quality rugby.
            Exactly, as of now im done watching this ****e as its not rugby, the Irish team should just sit in and watch the u20's play and then they can take a long hard look at them self's.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin10 View Post
              All Blacks result created a mass false hysteria of how good we are. We need an ex elite level pro as head coach not another secondary school teacher - how can you tell players at elite level what to do when you have never done it yourself ? Conor O'Shea should be the man in charge. The loss to Argentina was the day the honeymoon with JS ended.
              The loss to Argentina gave everyone the blueprint on how to beat this Irish team, and there have been no improvment's at all since the RWC. It's the irish play book from 2015 except there is no Paul O'Connell to hold our hand when we are playing ****.

Comment

Wales were much more physical as well. We need Henshaw at 13 or 15 to get some offensive go forward grunt from the backs and Mc Closkey at 12. Stander at 8 , OMahoney at 6 and Van Der Flier at 7. Toner was pushed back a lot today and is strong but so tall that he can be easily blocked or lifted back by a small strong man.

Comment

Sexton's chip at the end was as bad as Rog's in Edinburgh.
                  Best not playing well with a while.
                  Heaslip anonymous apart from dropping 2 ****e balls.
                  SOB hasn't played well in 2-3 years.
                  CJ taken off????
                  Toner ineffective.
                  Bowe.........
                  Kearney.......
                  Subs policy??????
                  Schmidt is our Jurgen Klopp....media love him, beat Chelsea then loose to Swansea, beat NZ then loose to Scotland and then the worst Wales team in 20 years.

"Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

And this was the back rower that was taken off!!!!
                    CJ Stander running like Jonah. This is why he's in contention for the Lions #WALvIRE #RBS6Nations https://t.co/4Gu8B6KXnX

Comment

Ill try be positive for one post but my hope is if/when Aki is eligble he is brought in at 12 with Henshaw shifting to 13. If this happen's maybe then we will drop this safety first bull****.

Comment

@threeredkings
                        CJ was having a stormer. He had 14 carries for 46m. 11 tackles 0 missed. Strange call to fish him off #WALvIRE

Comment

The ripped us open through the centre more than once.
                          Earls & Zebo taking flak in Bloo Magoo world again. What they **** were they watching. Keith Earls played darned well
                          Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by kevin10 View Post
                            It didn't end for the IRFU or the writers in the Irish Times and the Indo...

Comment

Murray Kinsella's ratings

The player ratings as Ireland's title chase ran out of steam http://the42.ie/3281787

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                                @threeredkings
                                CJ was having a stormer. He had 14 carries for 46m. 11 tackles 0 missed. Strange call to fish him off #WALvIRE

I'm sure Uncle Joe has things for him to work on
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X