6N) Wales V Ireland - Fri, 10 March, 20:05 - RTE & BBC - FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redherring View Post
    Some people might say you are for your stance and your beliefs in a deity.
    Guess the final result will show who was right

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
      What if he gives the Welsh three YC's and the penalty count is 12 - 4 in Ireland's favour but Wales win?
      He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Cymru am byth

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
          What if he gives the Welsh three YC's and the penalty count is 12 - 4 in Ireland's favour but Wales win?
          You must have been drinking today, no chance that will happen... The only way Ireland will win with Barnes in charge is if Ireland are playing at 100% and Wales are at about 80%

Comment

You must have been drinking today, no chance that will happen... The only way Ireland will win with Barnes in charge is if Ireland are playing at 100% and Wales are at about 80%
            Give it a rest will you? Why do you insist on repeating this nonsense over and over?

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
              Give it a rest will you? Why do you insist on repeating this nonsense over and over?
              Because people on here think Barnes is going to be neultral and fair come Friday and I'm just trying to knock some sense into ye so ye finally understand that that wont be the case... It will be Wales + Barnes vs Ireland come Friday night like it always has been in this fixture and even more so with the fact that a Wes win hands England the title with a win over Scotland the next day...

Comment

Knock some sense into us?

You sound like a D'Unbelievables sketch
                "Newmarket hit Clonlara hard in the first ten minutes but doing so to a team like Clonlara is like hitting a bear. Better off to play away and not to antagonise the beast."

Comment

Wedding Friday, they'll be some shuffle for the bar at 8pm...

Comment

Because people on here think Barnes is going to be neultral and fair come Friday and I'm just trying to knock some sense into ye so ye finally understand that that wont be the case... It will be Wales + Barnes vs Ireland come Friday night like it always has been in this fixture and even more so with the fact that a Wes win hands England the title with a win over Scotland the next day...
                    A Paddy Gwlad Impersonator............
                    Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Charco View Post
                      Knock some sense into us?

You sound like a D'Unbelievables sketch
                      I wish, they ****ed off 15 years ago.

Comment

Barnes should not be reffing. He's English and has helped England for numberous training sessions over the years, too much conflict of interest. If Ireland lose England will win the championship, they won't lose to the Scots.

P.S: It's important to get sh*t excuses like above in early folks!
                        Last edited by Tobyglen; 7th-March-2017, 17:49.

Comment

Not so good ticket info here
                          http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-35510056.html
                          Still there's a light I hold before me
                          You're the measure of my dreams
                          The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Back to the actual game, the team Schmidt is all set to name for Wales, a potential debut for Andrew Conway (interesting that there is no Gilroy).

15. Rob Kearney
                            14. Keith Earls
                            13. Garry Ringrose
                            12. Robbie Henshaw
                            11. Simon Zebo
                            10. Johnny Sexton
                            9. Conor Murray

1. Jack McGrath
                            2. Rory Best (captain)
                            3. Tadhg Furlong
                            4. Donnacha Ryan
                            5. Devin Toner
                            6. CJ Stander
                            7. Sean O’Brien
                            8. Jamie Heaslip

Replacements:
                            16. Niall Scannell
                            17. Cian Healy
                            18. John Ryan
                            19. Iain Henderson
                            20. Peter O’Mahony
                            21. Kieran Marmion
                            22. Paddy Jackson
                            23. Andrew Conway/Jared Payne

Comment

Originally posted by oscar22 View Post
                              Loose to wales and no Championship for Ireland .... Although & hopefully Scotland will beat England setting up some final weekend for the winners this weekend..

I'm looking for 1 ticket for Friday. Am driving from Redditch off M42 / south of Birmingham on Friday afternoon if somebody looking for a lift...
                              Not sure if still there, but WRU said on Twitter yesterday that they had a limited number of single seats for sale - might still be worth a punt
                              Con Artist

Comment

The articles in the Irish meeja about how we lose more when Wayne Barnes is reffing are really unhelpful and unprofessional, in my opinion.

I've found him fair and balanced despite some obvious mistakes, which every referee makes on occasions
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X