6N) Wales V Ireland - Fri, 10 March, 20:05 - RTE & BBC - FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
    A 6ns match against Wales with a chance to stay in contention for the championship and youre not concerned about the result...........why?
    I don't see any difference between 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the table. We're not going to win a championship and even when we do, plenty of people moan about it. Stopping a grand slam is 10 times more important.

Comment

Originally posted by Lad View Post
      I don't see any difference between 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the table. We're not going to win a championship and even when we do, plenty of people moan about it. Stopping a grand slam is 10 times more important.
      We're not going to win a championship? If we win both of our games we win the championship, as long as England don't get two bonus points in their two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
        What exactly are you suggesting here?
        What im suggesting is it looks like the 6N commitee want to make sure England are champ's before the final game in order to avoid ****ting the bed like 2013,2014,2015...interesting that in 2016 England were also champs before the final game.

Comment

Let everyone relax Gav says it's in the bag. I was going to worry myself but then I heard him on newstalk last night and he was so sure that all was well I think Bod told him this team were there now. So we can all get on with life and tune in Friday night for a cracking win by Ireland - give me strength!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Anything seems possible now; economic stability, world peace, Conor O’Shea completing a sentence without being interrupted, even the permanent cessation of The X Factor feels within reach.
          RISTEARD COOPER The Irish Times - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
            What im suggesting is it looks like the 6N commitee want to make sure England are champ's before the final game in order to avoid ****ting the bed like 2013,2014,2015...interesting that in 2016 England were also champs before the final game.
            Top notch fake news.

You'll be the first on here if we lose, validating your conspiracy theory?
            I am the million man.

Comment

Nothing to do with them being the best team so.
              He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Were you wearing a metallic chapeau whilst typing that?
                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                  Top notch fake news.

You'll be the first on here if we lose, validating your conspiracy theory?
                  Considering Ive gone out on a limb here yes I will.

Comment

Considering Ive gone out on a limb here yes I will.
                    I think its unfair to suggest that Wayne Barnes would fix a game of rugby, frankly.

Ireland will win or lose because they were better than Wales or they weren't good enough, not because of the choice of referee.

It is possible to lose a game of rugby and it not be the referees fault, refs are a crutch on here a lotta the time.
                    I am the million man.

Comment

I think its unfair to suggest that Wayne Barnes would fix a game of rugby, frankly....
                      It's also possibly defamatory. Barnes is a lawyer of some sort too iirc.
                      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

I think its unfair to suggest that Wayne Barnes would fix a game of rugby, frankly.

Ireland will win or lose because they were better than Wales or they weren't good enough, not because of the choice of referee.

It is possible to lose a game of rugby and it not be the referees fault, refs are a crutch on here a lotta the time.
                        God your delusional...

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                          It's also possibly defamatory. Barnes is a lawyer of some sort too iirc.
                          He lost those grey cells some time back...
                          Last edited by Boo-boo; 7th-March-2017, 13:46.
                          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

By announcing Barnes as the ref it would seem the 6N committee want Wales to win unfortunately.
                            Please stop with this tin foil hat stuff. Its pathetic!!

Originally posted by Lad View Post
                            I do. There is considerable difference between them and perhaps its slightly different now there's bonus points

This is nonsense.

More than unfair. People need to forget about whinging about refs pre game. It actually does nothing..

Comment

God your delusional...
                              Some people might say you are for your stance and your beliefs in a deity.
                              He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
                                Some people might say you are for your stance and your beliefs in a deity.
                                Either that or the comma is left out on purpose and cathal's getting a bolt of lightning from the bearded sky fairy any time soon...
                                The system is dead! Long live the process!

Comment

Working...
                                X