Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6N G2)//KO14:25// Italy V Ireland. Saturday 11th February. Stadio Olimpico, Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ick
    replied
    Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    Troll is having a weekend off.

more than a weekend off, I think.

I'm only catching up on the thread now, but I think a break until the end of the 6 nations is more appropriate?

Leave a comment:

• cornerboy
    replied
    Munster players are having increasing influence on this Irish team.........got to be good for both.

Leave a comment:

• AwayFromHome
    replied
    Originally posted by donnersredpants View Post
    Do you really think he deserves it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here is why he deserves international recognition - as a young player he saw he wasn't getting game time in Leinster so he backed himself and moved west where he helped Connacht out of many potential losing situations. He then wanted to push on with is own career so he moved south to compete with one of the all time great outhalves and local legend at the end of his career. He helped bring a team largely in transition to HEC semis and played well in them. He struggled to lock down his place but kept working bloody hard day in day out and doing what the squad needed. 4 years ago he went to Rome and started at 10 for Ireland in a season where we won the championship. His kicking that day is part of why the record books will show we won that year. He got little or no recognition for that with Joe pushing him aside for the later games. When things were bad at Munster for the last few years he stuck with it and battled through arseholes like yourself throwing abuse at him and claiming to be supporters. He kept his head up and kept working hard.

So with over a decade of training like a dog, playing in the ****tiest of pitches (Dave Parade, sportsground, Zebra - nevermind his time in AIL with Clontarf) and keeping his mental health up through rough patches and the death of his mentor and friend I for one was delighted to see him score the try that got us a home q in Europe and to get on the pitch today and play with his head up and a smile. He's a young man that deserves much more than scum like you. And yes your entitled to your opinion, but the flip side of that coin is that you're also entitled to be told your a scumbag for having it.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpasimpson
    replied
    From Twitter:
    With 2 MOTM awards for @IrishRugby that's 20 now for CJ https://t.co/fAY339whKq

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blackwarrior
    replied
    Meanwhile, back at the White House ...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thoughtless
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    You were right in fairness!
    Early days yet. Whether the more expansive approach will work in the next three fixtures is the real test. Especially now the French seem to have got their act together.

Leave a comment:

• donnersredpants
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    And masquerading as a Munster fan
    No masks man. I support Munster. Doesn't mean Keats deserves a cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X