Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6N G2)//KO14:25// Italy V Ireland. Saturday 11th February. Stadio Olimpico, Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
    That's just astonishing, I wonder has he ever been outside of Dublin 2&4?

I can't see that a struggling national newspaper can long tolerate a reporter of national and international sport being unable to report from a national perspective.
    He's pathetic. First cap and not a foot wrong all day. No mention whatsoever.
    He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Sure, What should you expect from a pig but a grunt. Well done Scannell who had a great debut.
      When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Maybe we should send them a strongly worded letter
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
          Maybe we should send them a strongly worded letter
          Yes, Great idea Lets get Soda Bread to write it. He can then send him the same information everyday in a different format and melt his head.
          Two birds one stone . Keep them both busy.
          When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
            Yes, Great idea Lets get Soda Bread to write it. He can then send him the same information everyday in a different format and melt his head.
            Two birds one stone . Keep them both busy.
            Ah now. Soda is not posting anymore

Comment

I'd highly recommend not reading Wummiskey. Working out great for me.
              forti et fideli nihil difficile

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20170208-WA0000.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	2492399

Two weeks in a row Munsters No 8 CJ Stander makes the team of the week based on the auld stats.

He also beat most defenders of any player last week.

That's two weeks in a row our other No 8 didn't make the team. Jamie. Sean O Brien did make it last week.

Perhaps Cummiskey should get onto Accenture and advise them how to calculate "unseen work" into their stats and get Jamie on the team of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                  That's just astonishing, I wonder has he ever been outside of Dublin 2&4?

I can't see that a struggling national newspaper can long tolerate a reporter of national and international sport being unable to report from a national perspective.
                  As long as people from Munster keep clicking on every one of his articles and talking about him online they'll be happy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                    As long as people from Munster keep clicking on every one of his articles and talking about him online they'll be happy enough.
                    It's amazing what comes out of his mouth. He actually said that the Scotland game was the first time that Schmidt had been ever outhought/beaten in the video analysis for Ireland.
                    Last edited by Kevin77; 17-February-2017, 03:02.

Comment

Working...
                    X