Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6N G2)//KO14:25// Italy V Ireland. Saturday 11th February. Stadio Olimpico, Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    This was from you in November- mask dropped:
    Donners is an undercover Blue Magoo

Comment

Originally posted by Lad View Post
      I haven't seen a message that long since my wife left me. Nothing she ever said was relevant to Keatley getting a cap against Italy either.
      Maybe she left you because of your low attention span.

Comment

Thought the try scored by Ringrose was very o'driscollesque... They should rename "baby rihno's" to CJ Standers.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
          Is he on 23 now? I think next is Bowe and Hickey on around 30, he'll surely pass those and into second in the next 12/15
          From the IRFU website, updated after today's match. Earls leap-frogged Shane Horgan in the first half today.

http://www.irishrugby.ie/ireland/sta...ry_scorers.php

Brian O'Driscoll

Denis Hickie
          Tommy Bowe
          Keith Earls
          Shane Horgan
          Girvan Dempsey
          Geordan Murphy
          Brendan Mullin
          Andrew Trimble
          Ronan O'Gara

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Three cheers for Schmidders! Player comes on for 30 minutes and scores a hat-trick yet he feels the need to criticise his defence. Please **** off. I'm not saying that Gilroy should be nailed on for the Lions but give over being an absolute dickhead in the media. He's already been called out in the media for dropping a player that wasn't injured and still persists with his line of big floppy donkey cock.
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Very good of Leinster to chip in with 1 of our 9 tries;)
              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                Three cheers for Schmidders! Player comes on for 30 minutes and scores a hat-trick yet he feels the need to criticise his defence. Please **** off. I'm not saying that Gilroy should be nailed on for the Lions but give over being an absolute dickhead in the media. He's already been called out in the media for dropping a player that wasn't injured and still persists with his line of big floppy donkey cock.
                It's self serving as he plans to not select him the next day and wants to plant doubt in the minds of supporters/media that think he played well today for fear of suffering a backlash for dropping a sub who had an outstanding impact. I wouldn't mind except he's never critical towards his core players, between that and his obvious made up injuries for players who have been dropped it comes across as very unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
                  Earls is streets ahead of any Irish winger. Amazed that someone actually pays Cummiskey to write about rugby, he hasn't a clue.
                  The irony is that clickers clicking on clickbait is what pays cummiskey and his ilk.
                  Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Oh to be an Azuri.
                    To be hammered week-in and week-out.
                    To go to the ground for the love of the game.
                    Just to see if you're in with a shout.
                    "There are a lot of other key decision makers who must agree with your plan."
                    Johan Erasmus

Comment

Wow, some people here really love to over analyze Schmidt's soundbites. I don't believe Gilroy's confidence is as fragile as some would make it out to be.

Italy were muck but it was wonderful to see us be so bloody ruthless. We'll need to box cleverer against France though. I'd imagine they'll be a few big selection calls to make in 2 weeks time.

Comment

Ireland were professional, but Italy were beyond brutal. The sooner P/R is brought in the better.

Italy 12/87 since 2000 in 6N[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those comments from Schmidt on Gilroy are unusually straightforwardly dickish. I get trying to keep people's feet on the ground, but couch criticism in praise, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
                            Ireland were professional, but Italy were beyond brutal. The sooner P/R is brought in the better.

Italy 12/87 since 2000 in 6N[emoji848]

Agreed, they'd benefit from a year or two playing Russia/Romania etc and the reverse the same for Georgia to come up for a year or two.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
                            "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Georgia sellout at 50k v Romania...imagine If they got into the 6N

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
                                Georgia sellout at 50k v Romania...imagine If they got into the 6N

Greatest ever loss record would be beaten 5 weekends in a row?

Comment

Working...
                                X