A word from our sponsors

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6N G2)//KO14:25// Italy V Ireland. Saturday 11th February. Stadio Olimpico, Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clickbait Val plain and simple.
    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by AwayFromHome View Post
      Here is why he deserves international recognition - as a young player he saw he wasn't getting game time in Leinster so he backed himself and moved west where he helped Connacht out of many potential losing situations. He then wanted to push on with is own career so he moved south to compete with one of the all time great outhalves and local legend at the end of his career. He helped bring a team largely in transition to HEC semis and played well in them. He struggled to lock down his place but kept working bloody hard day in day out and doing what the squad needed. 4 years ago he went to Rome and started at 10 for Ireland in a season where we won the championship. His kicking that day is part of why the record books will show we won that year. He got little or no recognition for that with Joe pushing him aside for the later games. When things were bad at Munster for the last few years he stuck with it and battled through arseholes like yourself throwing abuse at him and claiming to be supporters. He kept his head up and kept working hard.

So with over a decade of training like a dog, playing in the ****tiest of pitches (Dave Parade, sportsground, Zebra - nevermind his time in AIL with Clontarf) and keeping his mental health up through rough patches and the death of his mentor and friend I for one was delighted to see him score the try that got us a home q in Europe and to get on the pitch today and play with his head up and a smile. He's a young man that deserves much more than scum like you. And yes your entitled to your opinion, but the flip side of that coin is that you're also entitled to be told your a scumbag for having it.
      I haven't seen a message that long since my wife left me. Nothing she ever said was relevant to Keatley getting a cap against Italy either.

Comment

Earls is streets ahead of any Irish winger. Amazed that someone actually pays Cummiskey to write about rugby, he hasn't a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
          Earls is streets ahead of any Irish winger. Amazed that someone actually pays Cummiskey to write about rugby, he hasn't a clue.
          Earls excellent match today, but CJ was imperious, well done that man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
            Facking Cummiskey again! Jamie Heaslip gets the same rating (8) as CJ. Don't get me wrong Jamie was good but CJ imperious.

Also mentioned if 2 try Earls might be under pressure from the returning Andrew Trimble?

Gowlbag
            Cummiskey is a gob****e.

Comment

In Cummiskey's mind being a Munster player is an automatic 2 point deduction..

Comment

Earls is a legitimate finisher at international level. His record shows that

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

It's actually beyond funny at this stage, mentioning metres ran for the fullback is always ill informed, 'unseen work' was always used to justify heaslip when he was quiet in previous seasons, now it's been passed onto Kearney. Our wingers and our no 6 had more metres than our no 8 and 15 yet he mentions them, begins his piece on Healy with 'beast mode' and his piece on scannell with knock on, tosser.
                  \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                    Earls excellent match today, but CJ was imperious, well done that man.

Hard to pick out anyone who was poor today. A heartening reaction to last weeks disappointments, senior guys really stood up and made the changes in mindset and accuracy we needed.

Ireland were excellent in Rome.
                    I am the million man.

Comment

The value of a hard bastard in the second row.
                      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Earls try rate is fantastic for Ireland. Id like to see his try rate from wing only when you consider how much he moved around.
                        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                          The value of a hard bastard in the second row.
                          This
                          Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
                            Earls try rate is fantastic for Ireland. Id like to see his try rate from wing only when you consider how much he moved around.
                            Is he on 23 now? I think next is Bowe and Hickey on around 30, he'll surely pass those and into second in the next 12/15 months

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
                            "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                              Is he on 23 now? I think next is Bowe and Hickey on around 30, he'll surely pass those and into second in the next 12/15 months

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
                              He could rattle in a fair few on the tour to Japan this summer
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by donnersredpants View Post
                                No masks man. I support Munster. Doesn't mean Keats deserves a cap.

This was from you in November- mask dropped:

Originally posted by donnersredpants View Post
                                From what we've seen so far Carberry will thrive as Leinster's front line 10. His european debut against Castres was sublime. He also closed out the NZ test in Chicago with aplomb. His ability with the ball in hand is beyond anything I've seen in an Irish 10.

I feel for Jackson as he's done nothing wrong but Carberry clearly has a far higher ceiling. This is a test for Irish rugby, if a guy like Carberry pops up in NZ rugby he is integrated into the senior team and groomed to be the best he can be (see the latest Barrett). Carberry has gotten exposure due to circumstance (Madi-gone, Sexton injuries), I hope we see him get plenty of time in the 6N.
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X