Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6N G2)//KO14:25// Italy V Ireland. Saturday 11th February. Stadio Olimpico, Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right here's another stat.

This is the first time since England in 1914 that a team has had two hat-trick scorers in a Five or Six Nations game.

BBC

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtless View Post
      Keats was excellent when he came on by the way, picked lovely outside lines to put Ireland on the front foot. I doubt we'd have scored as many points as we did if he hadn't come on.
      We scored how many points after his introduction!? The game was won. It should have been an opportunity to try a young lad, not wheel out a never was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by donnersredpants View Post
        Keats on for the least deserved Ireland cap since London heathrows michael bent

Can someone just ban this prick and be done with the ****ing troll

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
        "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

We scored how many points after his introduction!? The game was won. It should have been an opportunity to try a young lad, not wheel out a never was.

You're in a hole, you should quit digging.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
            Can someone just ban this prick and be done with the ****ing troll

You want to ban me because I don't think a player is good enough to play international rugby!?

Comment

Yeah he isn't the best player, has really let Munster down in the past: hence should not be picked. No place in sport for this sort of 'tries his best' sentimentality.

How much better for Irish rugby would it be for scannel to get those minutes. Until we are this ruthless in selection we'll remain where we are; struggling to beat bloody Scotland.

Yes of course we should have gone into the game without a 10 and a goal kicker on the bench. Even Erasmus doesn't seem to pick Scannell as a 10 most times.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9
                He was poor last season, but that was last season. It's not sentimentality, who should he have picked instead?
                Sexton injured, Carbery injured, Scannell played 12 all season, Madigan not playing consistently, Hanrahan has a broken hand.

Who would you have in instead?
                Carty, Ronaldson, Ross Byrne, steenson or madigan.

Comment

Why is anybody feeding him? Cracking performance and result for Ireland and spending an ounce of energy worrying about the words of an obvious bottom feeder is last on my list of things to do for the rest of this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                    Yes of course we should have gone into the game without a 10 and a goal kicker on the bench. Even Erasmus doesn't seem to pick Scannell as a 10 most times.
                    Like last night when non10s gogginand saili benched?

Comment

Anyway. Some great performances but that was expected against Italy. Not much can be taken from the performance besides a confidence booster.
                      But delighted to see the young players playing so well and absolutely thrilled for Scannell.
                      The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

You want to ban me because I don't think a player is good enough to play international rugby!?

No, because you are a prick of a troll.

"Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtless View Post
                          Nearly had an aneurysm holding it in ;)
                          You were right in fairness!
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                            No, because you are a prick of a troll.

And masquerading as a Munster fan
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Enough Keatley talk on this here thread. Ignore it.
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                                And masquerading as a Munster fan
                                No masks man. I support Munster. Doesn't mean Keats deserves a cap.

Comment

Working...
                                X