A word from our sponsors

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6N G2)//KO14:25// Italy V Ireland. Saturday 11th February. Stadio Olimpico, Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donnersredpants View Post
    Keats on for the least deserved Ireland cap since London heathrows michael bent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Keats tries his heart out for Munster everytime he wears the jersey and if he isn't the best player in the world it's not his fault he gets picked and should not have comments like the above thrown out by one of his own supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtless View Post
      Thank God that's over, couldn't sit through any more of Joe Schmidt's awful conservative rugby.
      I tip my cap, must have taken massive self control to wait for full time :)

#fairphucksthoughtless!
      I am the million man.

Comment

Im throwing on my England jersey now, for approximately 80 minutes ONLY I'm a England fan.

Comment

Is Kearney injured ?

Comment

We just crushed the whipping boys, as we should have done. I'll see how the selections, performances and results go for the rest of the tournament before fawning over Joe.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Paddy Jackson near flawless performance. Certainly does not deserve to be dropped...

But..

France are a Big side. Will it be horses for courses. Sexton is a big strong boy
              Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
                Im throwing on my England jersey now, for approximately 80 minutes ONLY I'm a England fan.
                WHY?!

Let Wales derail EnglaEddie
                I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                  Keats tries his heart out for Munster everytime he wears the jersey and if he isn't the best player in the world it's not his fault he gets picked and should not have comments like the above thrown out by one of his own supporters.
                  Yeah he isn't the best player, has really let Munster down in the past: hence should not be picked. No place in sport for this sort of 'tries his best' sentimentality.

How much better for Irish rugby would it be for scannel to get those minutes. Until we are this ruthless in selection we'll remain where we are; struggling to beat bloody Scotland.

Comment

You're a tool
                    Still there's a light I hold before me
                    You're the measure of my dreams
                    The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      I tip my cap, must have taken massive self control to wait for full time :)

#fairphucksthoughtless!
                      Nearly had an aneurysm holding it in ;)

Comment

What's your problem? What do you get out of putting him down?

Keatley came from an incredibly dark place last year to being selected for the Irish squad this season, he works his socks off. No, all players available he wouldn't have been selected but he's doing what's asked of him, what more can you want from him.
                        The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Kudos to Niall Scannell too. Very solid debut
                          Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
                            You're a tool
                            Do you really think he deserves it?

Comment

Keats was excellent when he came on by the way, picked lovely outside lines to put Ireland on the front foot. I doubt we'd have scored as many points as we did if he hadn't come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
                                What's your problem? What do you get out of putting him down?

Keatley came from an incredibly dark place last year to being selected for the Irish squad this season, he works his socks off. No, all players available he wouldn't have been selected but he's doing what's asked of him, what more can you want from him.
                                Let's get back to the match Strings, don't encourage the trolls
                                Con Artist

Comment

Working...
                                X