Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romain Poite and Pascal Gauzere will take charge of Munster's back-to-back Champions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romain Poite and Pascal Gauzere will take charge of Munster's back-to-back Champions

Ode to joy.....Gauzere for the trip to Welford Road!!

Well after the weekends wretched performance from officials...poite is welcome

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Who's refing the France / All Blacks game? No pressure or anything...

Comment

Originally posted by munstermaverick View Post
        Ode to joy.....Gauzere for the trip to Welford Road!!
        Which ref would you prefer, excl. Nigel?

Comment

Now that we have a decent scrum again, Poite isn't as much of an issue. Might work out well for us.

Comment

Originally posted by KerryFan View Post
            Who's refing the France / All Blacks game? No pressure or anything...
            Wayne Barnes!

Comment

Originally posted by Speycaster View Post
              Now that we have a decent scrum again, Poite isn't as much of an issue. Might work out well for us.
              And Paulie is gone. Plus I think Poite has grown up with us so he's chilled out a bit by now.
              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Poite is a good referee, hes one of the better ones now imo.
                I am the million man.

Comment

Rory Best had the right approach v Aussies...he was very polite to Gauzere..it worked.
                  Lets be nice to ref...tell them what a good job they are doing under difficult circumstance..and by the way did you see how that felloe was boring in at the scrum..the other fellow coming in at the side...those fellows tackling above the shoulders..😆😆😆

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Garces the ref in Ire v Aus not Gauzere. I see Mr Peyper has been given the Eng v Aus game!
                    Last edited by neill_m; 30th-November-2016, 10:58.

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
                      Garces the ref in Ire v Aus not Gauzere. I see Mr Peyper has been given the Eng v Aus game!
                      Correct...but principle remains

Comment

Working...
                      X