Summer Tour 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Tour 2017

I have no idea when these are usually announced and so was wondering if any of you good folk could enlighten me? Also, are we due a trip to Argentina by any chance? Would really love to go to South America and if there was a prospect of some rugby also, it would be slendiferous!
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Argentina 2020

2017 Japan - Lions

2018 Australia
    2019 RWC (Japan)
    2020 Argentina
    2021 Pacific Islands - Lions
    2022 Australia
    2023 RWC No Summer Tours

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
      I have no idea when these are usually announced and so was wondering if any of you good folk could enlighten me? Also, are we due a trip to Argentina by any chance? Would really love to go to South America and if there was a prospect of some rugby also, it would be slendiferous!
      Be careful about booking anything internationally beyond 2019, the whole global season should change from then on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
        Be careful about booking anything internationally beyond 2019, the whole global season should change from then on.
        Good advice.

Some level of change is inevitable Mr Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by aedanknight View Post
          Argentina 2020

2017 Japan - Lions

2018 Australia
          2019 RWC (Japan)
          2020 Argentina
          2021 Pacific Islands - Lions
          2022 Australia
          2023 RWC No Summer Tours
          Thanks! Where did that info come from? I couldn't find anything official.

Not waiting til 2020 to go to Argentina. Will just have to do without the rugby bit
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Have Ireland a test against the USA in America next summer before or after the summer tour to Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Elmnop View Post
              Have Ireland a test against the USA in America next summer before or after the summer tour to Japan?
              Before I think.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                Before I think.
                Naomh Joe is on record as saying he'd sooner be in the US and Japan with Ireland and those breaking through next summer than at home in NZ with the Lions.
                He's hoping Andy Farrell might well be down there or even Easterby, so as to keep an eye on our brighter-shining stars.
                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                X