Who you gonna call?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who you gonna call?

Ireland entertain them kiwis and Oz in the Autumn, who'll be in charge unless Andy Farrell already has the gig?
    Naomh Joe
    70.00%
    Nick Mallett
    0.00%
    Jake White
    20.00%
    Bob Dwyer
    0.00%
    Matt Williams
    10.00%
    Billy Beaumont
    0.00%
    Eddie Jones
    0.00%
    Dean Richards
    0.00%
    Mark McCall
    0.00%
    Martin Johnson
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by ustix; 6th-July-2016, 10:05.
    Gwan Joe!!

Originally posted by ustix View Post
    Ireland entertain them kiwis and Oz in the Autumn ,
    Who'll be in charge?
    Joe Highlanders dont need him till 2017

Comment

Shame about BM eh Mig.
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Jake White. Serial winner. Can never understand why the guy doesn't get more credit. Has a serious track record coaching at club and international level.

He'd be my choice. Beyond him I'd go after Baxter at Exeter. He's had Steenson playing better than Sexton for the last year!

Comment

Originally posted by upandout View Post
          Jake White. Serial winner. Can never understand why the guy doesn't get more credit. Has a serious track record coaching at club and international level.

He'd be my choice. Beyond him I'd go after Baxter at Exeter. He's had Steenson playing better than Sexton for the last year!
          And then there's Robbie Deans at the Knights.
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Jake White. Serial winner. Can never understand why the guy doesn't get more credit. Has a serious track record coaching at club and international level. He'd be my choice.

I was going to respond that White does well at club level because he can recruit SH mercenaries, especially SAffies, and that he couldn't do the same kind of thing at international level.

But then I thought about it for a second and names like Stander, Payne, Strauss, Court, Bent, Diack, Ay You, White and Le Roux flashed before my eyes - and somebody whispered Bundee Aki into my ear!

So hell yeah. If Joe decides that his son's quality of life will be best served by returning to New Zealand, then let's give Jake a call.

................... Baxter has had Steenson playing better than Sexton for the last year!
            True. But, in the immortal words of Saint Augustine of Hippo, "forwards win matches..................."
            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

What, no Cooder?
              You should have put the dark horse Pat Lambe in the mix.
              think crush may be the wrong word to use and may come back to bite the Mutt on the ass, They just have this conveyor belt of players that are crushing all opponents in their path.
              But we can just hope.
              Last edited by treatycity1; 6th-July-2016, 17:38.
              psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

Comment

As tempting as it would be to go for a new coach and fresh approach would a new coach have enough time to make whatever changes he may want to make in the short time available.

Comment

Originally posted by locomotion View Post
                  As tempting as it would be to go for a new coach and fresh approach would a new coach have enough time to make whatever changes he may want to make in the short time available.
                  Short time available before what? 3 years until next world cup.

Comment

Before attempting Ireland's first ever senior men's victory over New Zealand. There is ample time for the right coach to prepare for the next world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by treatycity1 View Post
                      What, no Cooder?
                      You should have put the dark horse Pat Lambe in the mix.
                      think crush may be the wrong word to use and may come back to bite the Mutt on the ass, They just have this conveyor belt of players that are crushing all opponents in their path.
                      But we can just hope.
                      No Cooder.
                      Pat is staying where he belongs, for now.
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Stuart Lancaster.
                        "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
                          Stuart Lancaster.
                          Lancaster leading the Irish to victory doesn't compute dax.
                          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
                            Stuart Lancaster.
                            Rumor i read somewhere is that he might join the Fantasy Rugby Union League to coach the comic magnate his toy

Comment

Originally posted by Munstersrebel View Post
                              Rumor i read somewhere is that he might join the Fantasy Rugby Union League to coach the comic magnate his toy
                              Right. He is in contact with RC Toulon.
                              "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Working...
                              X