• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second to everything

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
    I am the million man.

Comment

SA very powerful in the first two scrums - hopefully the lad can sort that out. Kickable penalty to SA.

RSA 3-0 IRL, 9 mins
      [Jantjies missed pen]
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Pietersen was a mile offside there, FFS

Comment

Possible red?
          Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

Red....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Le Roux will get away with this.

Comment

fell on the head: Red.
                "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Will that be a red?
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Could be a red for Le Roux coming up ...
                    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."

Comment

His eyes were on the ball to be fair, but he was a long way off.

Comment

CJ got red he should get red

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Horrible landing

Comment

I couldn't give a **** about the Red tbh, TOH could be seriously injured there.

Hope the lad is ok. Looked awful.

Comment

Never jumped to the ball.
                              "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Under the CJ rule, has to be a red ...

Comment

Working...
                                X