• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autumn International 2016 Ticket Prices Announced

http://www.irishrugby.ie/news/37378.php#.VycvyjArLcs

Guinness Series 2016 Ticket Prices Announced

2 May 2016 11:00

Ireland face the New Zealand Haka the last time the sides met in Aviva Stadium
    © www.Inpho.ie

The Irish Rugby Football Union today announced ticket prices for the Guinness Series 2016 matches against Australia, Canada and New Zealand in November.

Rugby clubs can order tickets through their provincial branches up to the 30th June and tickets will go on general sale to the public in mid-June.

Supporters Club members can avail of an exclusive pre-sale on Ticketmaster.ie in mid-June - details will be sent to members closer to the time.

The GUINNESS SERIES 2016 kicks off against Canada - Ireland's opponents from Pool D at RWC15, on Saturday 12th November.

Canada last visited these shores in November 2008 when they played Ireland at Thomond Park. The sides have met three times since with Ireland coming out on top on each occasion. This will be Canada's first Test match at the Aviva Stadium.

A week later on Saturday 19th November, Ireland take on World Champions New Zealand who return to Dublin for the first time since their last gasp victory at the Aviva in 2013.

The final game of the GUINNESS SERIES sees RWC15 runners-up Australia return to Dublin. Ireland won the last contest between the two sides (26-23) in November 2014.

Rugby club members should contact their Clubs for details of their ticket allocations, while Irish Rugby Supporters Club members can avail of an exclusive pre-sale on Ticketmaster.ie. The 2016 GUINNESS SERIES will be broadcast live on RTE and SKY.

Padraig Power, IRFU Director of Commercial & Marketing, said: "The 2016 GUINNESS SERIES offers Irish rugby supporters a feast of top quality rugby. Both finalists from RWC15, world champions New Zealand and Australia come to Dublin while Canada will play their first Test match in Ireland since 2008.

There is an opportunity for all Ireland supporters to experience top class Test match action at the Aviva Stadium across the November series."

In 2014, the Aviva Stadium saw record crowds across the three fixtures. Over 40,000 people attended the Georgia match and there were 51,700 sell-outs for both the South Africa and Australia fixtures.

There are a number of discounted ticket packages as well as adult and child group packages to cater for supporters of all ages."

Guinness Series 2016 Ticket Prices

Ticket Canada New Zealand Australia
    Category 1 Stand 35.00 95.00 80.00
    Category 2 Stand 25.00 85.00 70.00
    Category 3 Stand 15.00 70.00 55.00
    Category 4 Stand 15.00 50.00 35.00
    Premium Level 50.00 120.00 100.00
    Restricted View Premium & Cat 1 17.50 47.50 40.00
    Restricted View Cat 2 12.50 42.50 35.00
    Restricted View - Cat 3 7.50 35.00 27.50
    Restricted View - Cat 4 7.50 25.00 17.50
    Schoolboy/girl 5.00 15.00 10.00

Guinness Series Package Prices
    Premium New Zealand, Australia & Canada - Euro 216.00*
    Premium New Zealand & Canada - Euro 153.00**
    Premium Australia & Canada - Euro 135.00**

Category 1 New Zealand, Australia & Canada - Euro 68.00*
    Category 1 New Zealand & Canada - Euro 117.00**
    Category 1 Australia & Canada - Euro 103.50**

Parent & Child Cat 3 (1 adult to 8 children)
    Adult Price Cat 3, Child Euro 15 NZ; Child Euro 10 AUS; child Euro 5 CAN

Parent & Child Cat 4 (1 adult to 8 children)
    Adult Price Cat 4, Child Euro 15 NZ; Child Euro 10 AUS; child Euro 5 CAN

*20% reduction on individual ticket price
    **10% reduction on individual ticket price

Will it be easy enough to get tickets. Thinking of bringing a few people over for the NZ match.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
      Will it be easy enough to get tickets. Thinking of bringing a few people over for the NZ match.
      I emailed MRSC and in reply was told they will receive a small allocation that most tickets will go through the clubs

Comment

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk
        Join the IRSC for a junior fee, and you're in the pre sale
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
          Join the IRSC for a junior fee, and you're in the pre sale
          Juniors can buy adult tickets?

Comment

Juniors can buy adult tickets?
            Yes

Comment

Hearing that the All Black and Canada tickets are being bundled. Don't know if its my club or the IRFU.

Comment

Well that would be a crock, I have no interest in travelling to Dublin to see Canada play.

Comment

Originally posted by saarlander View Post
                  Hearing that the All Black and Canada tickets are being bundled. Don't know if its my club or the IRFU.
                  That's what it looks like in the first post

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
                    Well that would be a crock, I have no interest in travelling to Dublin to see Canada play.
                    Day after the Maori game. They know they'll be struggling, I think.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                      Day after the Maori game. They know they'll be struggling, I think.
                      Munster 2nds will play against the Maori, surely there's enough Leinster fans willing to see their 2nd's play a full international side

Comment

NZ and Aus tickets secured via the IRSC pre-sale. €95 for NZ ones, €70 for Aus.

Comment

Will tickets be offered to MRSC members?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will tickets be offered to MRSC members?
                            A few do filter down, but in my experience i wouldn't wait for them.

Irishrugby general sale on 16th

Comment

Not for the NZ game I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                              X