Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ireland tour to SA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ireland tour to SA

    Well after a relatively poor 6Nations the next big one is SA away. We need a combination of bringing injured players back in, adding a couple of new players and ideally winning the test series.

    If we could have a squad of we have a chance of winning -

    McGrath, Healy (only if performing well in next 2 months for Leinster otherwise Buckley), Cronin
    Best, Cronin, Sherry
    Ross, Moore, Furlong
    Ryan, Henderson, Toner, Dillane
    POM, SOB, TOD, Stander, Heaslip, VDF
    Murray, Marmian, Reddan
    Sexton, Jackson
    McCloskey, Henshaw, Payne
    Earls, Luke, Trimble/Bowe, Healy
    Zebo, Kearney

    #2
    Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
    Well after a relatively poor 6Nations the next big one is SA away. We need a combination of bringing injured players back in, adding a couple of new players and ideally winning the test series.

    If we could have a squad of we have a chance of winning -

    McGrath, Healy (only if performing well in next 2 months for Leinster otherwise Buckley), Cronin
    Best, Cronin, Sherry
    Ross, Moore, Furlong
    Ryan, Henderson, Toner, Dillane
    POM, SOB, TOD, Stander, Heaslip, VDF
    Murray, Marmian, Reddan
    Sexton, Jackson
    McCloskey, Henshaw, Payne
    Earls, Luke, Trimble/Bowe, Healy
    Zebo, Kearney
    Chris Henry for VDF knowing Joe he'll leave TOD at home
    clowns

    Comment


      #3
      Needs far more worthless stats and facts

      How many from each province have brown hair?
      What proportion are from the 4th least performing province?
      How many tries have the subs scored when the game was played on a Sunday?


      That's the turtlehead, there's a whole turtle there to be teased out and explored
      I am the million man.

      Comment


        #4
        Do they all know the System, that's the most important thing
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

        Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

        Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
          Do they all know the System, that's the most important thing
          Do they have the confidence to implement The System
          Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

          Comment


            #6
            Or have they 'things to work on'?
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

            Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

            Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

            Comment


              #7
              Portfolios in Manila folders
              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

              Comment


                #8
                How's their confidence?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Ye two magoos really use the word confidence too much,why may i ask is it so.
                  clowns

                  Comment


                    #10
                    just concerned about the notoriously fragile confidence of some of the special snowflakes pulling on the green
                    Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      We need to decide to play rugby, fast, loose and risky either that or SA will play us at our batter and get battered game and we will be the ones being served up.The SA tour should be sponsored by a health insure. I am afraid we're going to need it.
                      Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                        We need to decide to play rugby, fast, loose and risky either that or SA will play us at our batter and get battered game and we will be the ones being served up.The SA tour should be sponsored by a health insure. I am afraid we're going to need it.
                        Hope CJ is well insured. He'll need to be. And I'm not joking either. They are going to hammer him.
                        I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                          just concerned about the notoriously fragile confidence of some of the special snowflakes pulling on the green
                          Snowflakes won't last long down there
                          I am the million man.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                            Ye two magoos really use the word confidence too much,why may i ask is it so.

                            I've been told that some players periods of poor form is due to Schmidt ruthlessly dropping them and destroying their confidence. Just wouldn't want a repeat of that.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                              Hope CJ is well insured. He'll need to be. And I'm not joking either. They are going to hammer him.
                              Yeah, Strauss got singled out for a lot of attention in November 2014. The likes of himself and CJ can handle themselves though, tough, tough men.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X