Club international, Temple Hill.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club international, Temple Hill.

Anybody point us in right direction for squad details regarding tmrw nights fixture?

http://www.irishrugby.ie/club/36702.php#.VusWotKLTIV

http://www.irishrugby.ie/club/37136.php#.VusW_9KLTIU
    clowns

Comment

Thanks man...

Comment

I'll be at the match tonight. I'm looking for one ticket for tomorrow. pm me if you have one. Can also collect in the morning in Cork or in Dublin.

Comment

Ten nil to Scotland after ten. It seems that this Scottish team hockeyed England scoring nine tries.

Comment

Mr Morris gives a pen to Scotland for the Irish Centre being ahead of the kicker before scoring a try. He then marches Ireland back at least 15 yards and possibly more for lip.

They are 13-0 up now 18 gone.

Comment

Try in the corner for Ireland by Riordan of Belvo. Great steal by Cronin the Scrum half in the lead up. 13-5, 22 gone.

Comment

Try Ireland Roche, Lansdowne. Kick comes back off the post. 10-13, 35 gone.

Comment

10-13 at HT. Irish scrum under severe pressure in the three or four scrums so far.

Line out very bad as well. Only won one of our puts in so far.

The Scottish try resulted from a series of missed tackles and a kick to the corner.

The first Irish try was from a kick to the corner after a steal by the Scrum half. Cronin of Garryowen. The second was after a series of good pressure following a kick ahead and at least two advantages. The ref would have been entitled to call play back after a Scot touched the ball but he (the Ref) didn't and the left winger went in on his own.
                  Last edited by Piquet; 18th-March-2016, 22:31. Reason: bloody auto correct on my 'phone.

Comment

13-16 49 gone.

Comment

13-19 injury time being played.

Comment

13-19 in the end. Ireland had a good few chances in the second half including an intercept that was eventually held up but the Scottish set piece was on top throughout.

Comment

Very entertaining game, Ireland 12 had a great game, Scotland front row well on top in the scrum. liked both Ireland scrum halves also.

Comment

Working...
                          X