• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ustix
    replied
    Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
    Are you saying it was only a cod...?
    Six parts cod, four parts flounder according to an unspecified source.

Leave a comment:

• Daithi
    replied
    I don't make a habit of agreeing with this Welsh Rugby journo but I agree wholeheartedly with his criticisms of the 6 nations here :

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1682038.ece

Leave a comment:

• cornerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
    My favourite part of the whole 6 nations
    Hit the post and surrendered

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
    Here fishy fishy
    Are you saying it was only a cod...?

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    No citing for Dunbar either. As I said earlier in the thread, you'd need to kill somebody before the 6N would issue you a warning.

almost as bad as a Lion's tour citing officer

Leave a comment:

• whimpersnap
    replied
    Here fishy fishy

Leave a comment:

• Jackie Brown
    replied
    No citing for Dunbar either. As I said earlier in the thread, you'd need to kill somebody before the 6N would issue you a warning.
    Or for Sexton

Leave a comment:

• Boo-boo
    replied
    My favourite part of the whole 6 nations

Leave a comment:

• whimpersnap
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Boo-boo
    replied
    Crikey! Doomed he is.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Drick View Post
    http://www.worldrugby.org/news/148375

World Rugby statement – misconduct hearing notification

England's Joe Marler will face an independent hearing following comments made during an RBS 6 Nations match against Wales on 12 March.

World Rugby has confirmed that England's Joe Marler will face an independent World Rugby misconduct hearing for comments made towards Wales' Samson Lee during the RBS 6 Nations match at Twickenham on 12 March.
    World Rugby is of the view that the comments amount to misconduct and/or a breach of the code of conduct under World Rugby Regulation 20 and should have been considered by an independent process.
    In the absence of such a process by Six Nations Rugby, World Rugby is exercising its right to take appropriate action before an independent judicial committee.
    The RFU (the player's union) and Six Nations Rugby have been informed and the case will be heard by an independent judicial committee as soon as practically possible. Details will be announced in due course and the player is free to continue playing in the interim.
    That looks quite bad for the 6 Nations Org in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• ick
    replied
    http://www.worldrugby.org/news/148375

World Rugby statement – misconduct hearing notification

England's Joe Marler will face an independent hearing following comments made during an RBS 6 Nations match against Wales on 12 March.

World Rugby has confirmed that England's Joe Marler will face an independent World Rugby misconduct hearing for comments made towards Wales' Samson Lee during the RBS 6 Nations match at Twickenham on 12 March.
    World Rugby is of the view that the comments amount to misconduct and/or a breach of the code of conduct under World Rugby Regulation 20 and should have been considered by an independent process.
    In the absence of such a process by Six Nations Rugby, World Rugby is exercising its right to take appropriate action before an independent judicial committee.
    The RFU (the player's union) and Six Nations Rugby have been informed and the case will be heard by an independent judicial committee as soon as practically possible. Details will be announced in due course and the player is free to continue playing in the interim.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    Joes head watching the Chiefs in Argentina :

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	896.4 KB
ID:	2487241

Leave a comment:

• joconnell
    replied
    You reckon it might be worth trying to convert flannery's learnings into standard practise though? There'll be other hookers coming along with bad fundamentals no doubt so would it be worth templating his learning method and putting everyone through it?

Leave a comment:

• sewa
    replied
    Originally posted by joconnell View Post
    There's always the issue that good players don't necessarily have the same standard of communication to put their knowledge across. There's a raft of decent throwers in munster of late with sherry, Kevin O'Byrne and Duncan casey which'd point to his influence - I'd love to get him drafted in to the irish setup to go through his drills with best and cronin and try to iron out the flaws.
    Best is nearly retired, you won't teach him new tricks now. His issue is mental pressure anyway. Give him a put in on halfway and he nails it 95% of time, try him five out and it might be fine or might go just about anywhere

Leave a comment:

Working...
X