Buckley
    Cronin
    Furlong
    D Ryan
    Tod
    Murray
    Jackson
    Healy

Ally Muldowney is playing great rugby at the moment. His probably too old to get the recognition.
    Best Captain but Ive a feeling it will be Heaslip
    When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
      I'd like to see

McGrath Best Moore
      Toner Ally Muldowney
      No8 Stander
      7 Sob
      6 Ruddock

9 Marmion
      Sexton

11 Earls
      12 McCloskey
      13 Henshaw
      14 Luke Fitzgerald
      15 Jared Payne

Buckley
      Cronin
      Furlong
      D Ryan
      Tod
      Murray
      Jackson
      Healy

Ally Muldowney is playing great rugby at the moment. His probably too old to get the recognition.
      Ally Muldowney is not sufficiently assimilated into the system to be considered.

You know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
        Ally Muldowney is not sufficiently assimilated into the system to be considered.

You know that.
        Sure neither is Stander.
        When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Sure neither is Stander.
          You picked him, not me.

Comment

I'd like to see

McGrath Best Moore
            Toner Ally Muldowney
            No8 Stander
            7 Sob
            6 Ruddock

9 Marmion
            Sexton

11 Earls
            12 McCloskey
            13 Henshaw
            14 Luke Fitzgerald
            15 Jared Payne

Buckley
            Cronin
            Furlong
            D Ryan
            Tod
            Murray
            Jackson
            Healy

My stab at what will start against Wales:

McGrath Rory Moore
            Toner Ryan
            Ruddock Seanie Heaslip(C)

Murr Sexton

Dave Henshaw Payne Fitz
            Roborto

Killer Cronin White MicMac Henry Reddan Madigan Earls

It'll be a throwup for 3, 5, 6 and 11 jerseys. When in doubt give blue a shout.
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              My stab at what will start against Wales:

McGrath Rory Moore
              Toner Ryan
              Ruddock Seanie Heaslip(C)

Murr Sexton

Dave Henshaw Payne Fitz
              Roborto

Killer Cronin White MicMac Henry Reddan Madigan Earls

It'll be a throwup for 3, 5, 6 and 11 jerseys. When in doubt give blue a shout.
              Ok thats who you think will start . What team would you select yourself?

Comment

Ok thats who you think will start . What team would you select yourself?
                My team

McGrath Best Furlong
                Toner Ryan
                CJ Seanie Heaslip

Murr Sexton

Trimble LukeF Henshaw Earls
                Payne

Cronin Cronin White Muldowney Ruddock Marmion Paddy Bobert
                I am the million man.

Comment

I'd be surprised if Jones has long enough to influence the England set up too much in year 1. They're a good side whose coach bottled it at the World Cup and threw away the expansive rugby they'd been playing very convincingly. They're lacking in the pack for me, though, especially in terms of ball carriers. All their danger is really in the backs.

Big question for me is whether this is the year that it finally clicks for Scotland. They've been progressing steadily. If they get their act together, it will make for a very tight tournament. They have England at Murrayfield on the first weekend - they must be bulling for that.
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Well done Cowboy, Come on lads whose next pick the team ye would select if coach

Comment

My Team 1st up and I'm struggling for a suitable lock on the bench.

McGrath, Best(c), Moore
                      Toner, Ryan
                      SOB, CJ, TOD
                      Murray, Jackson
                      Earls, McCloskey, Henshaw, Trimble
                      Payne

Cronin, Kilcoyne, Furlong, Break Glass, Ruddock/Henry, Reddan, Sexton, Fitzgerald

Comment

I'd put money on Cowboy's predicted team being correct! :_raincloud__rvmp_by

I'd go for

McGrath, Best, Furlong
                        Toner, Ryan
                        Ruddock, SOB, CJ
                        Murray, Sexton
                        Fitz, McCloskey, Henshaw, Earls,
                        Payne

Cronin, Cronin, Moore, Dillane, TOD, Marmion, Jackson, Zebo.

Close calls between TOD / Henry, Heaslip / CJ, Zebo / Payne but that's who I'd go for. Definitely love to see Dillane involved, how you'd think of wheeling out Mick Mac again when you have a young lad like that available is beyond me.

In fact if any of Reddan, Boss, Mick Mac, Bent or Ross (unless there's an injury, he'd be 3rd choice for me atm) are involved then it's incredibly negative thinking IMO.
                        Last edited by déiseman; 7-January-2016, 15:10.

Comment

Originally posted by déiseman View Post
                          I'd put money on Cowboy's predicted team being correct! :_raincloud__rvmp_by

I'd go for

McGrath, Best, Furlong
                          Toner, Ryan
                          Ruddock, SOB, CJ
                          Murray, Sexton
                          Fitz, McCloskey, Henshaw, Earls,
                          Payne

Cronin, Cronin, Moore, Dillane, TOD, Marmion, Jackson, Zebo.

Close calls between TOD / Henry, Heaslip / CJ, Zebo / Payne but that's who I'd go for. Definitely love to see Dillane involved, how you'd think of wheeling out Mick Mac again when you have a young lad like that available is beyond me.

In fact if any of Reddan, Boss, Mick Mac, Bent or Ross (unless there's an injury, he'd be 3rd choice for me atm) are involved then it's incredibly negative thinking IMO.
                          Please do correct me if I am wrong here, I thought that Ryan was a left sided second row? I know Toner has packed down on both sides, but he does perform noticeably poorer the scrum on the Right Hand side, it's the principal reason Leinster have kept Tom Denton on for so long - poor as he is in the loose, his tight game is actually pretty solid.

Can't say I'd be too disappointed if that were the team to line out V Wales though provided the Second row is balanced.
                          Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

An arguments? https://themunsterhaka.wordpress.com...x-nations-xvi/

Comment

Originally posted by Stander13 View Post
                              I think they could very well be correct with their prediction of Joe's loose forwards . . .but I cannot see Joe picking Simon Zebo ahead of Rob for the 6N.

I agree fully with their point about Earls as a finisher - but I'm not so sure he would be picked by Joe ahead of others.

Comment

I'm extremely disappointed with Joe's selections so far.
                                Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2021.

Comment

Working...
                                X