Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	896.4 KB
ID:	2487241

I am the million man.

Comment

http://www.worldrugby.org/news/148375

World Rugby statement – misconduct hearing notification

England's Joe Marler will face an independent hearing following comments made during an RBS 6 Nations match against Wales on 12 March.

World Rugby has confirmed that England's Joe Marler will face an independent World Rugby misconduct hearing for comments made towards Wales' Samson Lee during the RBS 6 Nations match at Twickenham on 12 March.
      World Rugby is of the view that the comments amount to misconduct and/or a breach of the code of conduct under World Rugby Regulation 20 and should have been considered by an independent process.
      In the absence of such a process by Six Nations Rugby, World Rugby is exercising its right to take appropriate action before an independent judicial committee.
      The RFU (the player's union) and Six Nations Rugby have been informed and the case will be heard by an independent judicial committee as soon as practically possible. Details will be announced in due course and the player is free to continue playing in the interim.

Comment

Originally posted by Drick View Post
        http://www.worldrugby.org/news/148375

World Rugby statement – misconduct hearing notification

England's Joe Marler will face an independent hearing following comments made during an RBS 6 Nations match against Wales on 12 March.

World Rugby has confirmed that England's Joe Marler will face an independent World Rugby misconduct hearing for comments made towards Wales' Samson Lee during the RBS 6 Nations match at Twickenham on 12 March.
        World Rugby is of the view that the comments amount to misconduct and/or a breach of the code of conduct under World Rugby Regulation 20 and should have been considered by an independent process.
        In the absence of such a process by Six Nations Rugby, World Rugby is exercising its right to take appropriate action before an independent judicial committee.
        The RFU (the player's union) and Six Nations Rugby have been informed and the case will be heard by an independent judicial committee as soon as practically possible. Details will be announced in due course and the player is free to continue playing in the interim.
        That looks quite bad for the 6 Nations Org in my opinion.

Comment

Crikey! Doomed he is.
          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

No citing for Dunbar either. As I said earlier in the thread, you'd need to kill somebody before the 6N would issue you a warning.

Comment

My favourite part of the whole 6 nations
              Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                No citing for Dunbar either. As I said earlier in the thread, you'd need to kill somebody before the 6N would issue you a warning.
                Or for Sexton
                Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Here fishy fishy

Comment

almost as bad as a Lion's tour citing officer
                    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Here fishy fishy
                      Are you saying it was only a cod...?
                      Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                        My favourite part of the whole 6 nations
                        Hit the post and surrendered
                        Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

I don't make a habit of agreeing with this Welsh Rugby journo but I agree wholeheartedly with his criticisms of the 6 nations here :

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1682038.ece

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                            Are you saying it was only a cod...?
                            Six parts cod, four parts flounder according to an unspecified source.
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                            X