6 Nations 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diarm View Post
    What the hell was Maestri thinking trying to lift him up? One of the most brainless things I've ever seen from a rugby player
    English players let him know quick enough not to touch him. Obviously he was thinking to put him on his side, but when it's a question of a possible neck injury just leave it be. Should know better.

Hartley won't be lifting any cup later. Pity he's done well as captain this campaign, especially when he went in with almost a target on his back. I don't like the way he's behaved himself in the past but he's stepped up this campaign in my opinion. Hopefully it's not serious.
    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

A four-pointer here for France would do nicely. 1970s style.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
        English players let him know quick enough not to touch him. Obviously he was thinking to put him on his side, but when it's a question of a possible neck injury just leave it be. Should know better.

Hartley won't be lifting any cup later. Pity he's done well as captain this campaign, especially when he went in with almost a target on his back. I don't like the way he's behaved himself in the past but he's stepped up this campaign in my opinion. Hopefully it's not serious.
        Yeah I've been massively impressed with him. His darts make me miss Flannery so much. Low, flat, fast throws like that are nigh on impossible to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by diarm View Post
          Yeah I've been massively impressed with him. His darts make me miss Flannery so much. Low, flat, fast throws like that are nigh on impossible to defend.
          Oh the good old days.

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

Comment

Quality penalty from Farrell. 7 point game.

Comment

France still don't have an identity.

England the best drilled and largest resources this season.
              I am the million man.

Comment

France putting 5 into every ruck and England happy to watch on.

This game is decided.
                I am the million man.

Comment

Yellow card for France and England converts pen. surely that's that. In fairness to England and Jones, you can't say they don't deserve it really.

Comment

There's the Slam.

Fully deserved really. England have picked the right players, in the right positions and played simple, smart and accurate rugby. Bit nervous today and a France team with half a brain could probably have upset them but the lineout and some terrible decision making let them down.

Some of the favourite villains like Hartley and Farrell have been absolutely key.

Comment

Hope Hartley is not seriously hurt, but oh boy, couldn't have happened to a more suitable candidate :D Plus he'll probably miss the celebrations of the GS!

EDIT: Chubby is up and about.
                      Last edited by MunsterLux; 19th-March-2016, 21:04.

Comment

Best team in the tournament won it. Pity we couldn't give them a better challenge in Twickenham, but we're just not as good as them right now.

Comment

This is worrying for everyone else.
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Not much wrong with Hartley. ;)

Comment

Grand slam bitches!

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

That must rank as the flattest looking GS celebration ever. No doubt the French couldn't be arsed to turn on the discotheque lights :D

Comment

Working...
                                X