No announcement yet.

Ireland Vs All Blacks Chicago Nov 5th 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a response to Corcioch, I'm just ****e at internet everything.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
      I'm hoping after Payne's performance at fullback he would leave him there
      Leave Payne at 15 and play a rookie at 13 against New Zealand???

It would be great to see Payne at full back but not at that cost. Putting a seasoned player at 13 and a different experienced player at 15 is a far more pragmatic approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
        Leave Payne at 15 and play a rookie at 13 against New Zealand???

It would be great to see Payne at full back but not at that cost. Putting a seasoned player at 13 and a different experienced player at 15 is a far more pragmatic approach.
        The All Blacks pick players like Fekitoa at 22 after less than 15 games of Super Rugby so why not try it?

Comment

The All Blacks pick players like Fekitoa at 22 after less than 15 games of Super Rugby so why not try it?
          Because Joe.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Not just Joe, the last Irish manager who gave young players a chance was Warren Gatland...

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
              Not just Joe, the last Irish manager who gave young players a chance was Warren Gatland...
              Joe picks the team for NZ games, Joe picks the donkeys and mules he likes for years now. Other 'managers' dont really come into this discussion because they wont be selecting the squads and teams for the AI's
              I am the million man.

Comment

Well 14 games or less of Super Rugby is nothing like 1 start in ERCC and one introduction off the bench.

Poles apart.

Comment

Ulster v Munster and Leinster v Connacht the week before this game. Likely to see weakened sides in these inter pros?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MOS View Post
                    Had to get tickets from Stubhub (I think) as couldn't log on to the website when they went on sale. No word from IRFU about it, but to be fair they probably have already got their tickets sorted and didn't need Stubhub. Anyway, some **** called Jim McLean purchased them and sold them for twice to price to me.

Ah no! I would have given them to you for just what I paid for them!! That sucks.

Comment

Would I throw Ringrose in at 13 to play for the All Blacks against Ireland? Maybe. Would I throw him in at 13 to play for Ireland against the ABs? No.

If Joe leaves Payne at 15, which he should, we still have Olding, McCloskey and, hopefully, Marshall. All are more experienced and more physically ready to play against NZ.

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
                        Ulster v Munster and Leinster v Connacht the week before this game. Likely to see weakened sides in these inter pros?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
                        I would assume so.

Comment

Originally posted by MOS View Post
                          Had to get tickets from Stubhub (I think) as couldn't log on to the website when they went on sale. No word from IRFU about it, but to be fair they probably have already got their tickets sorted and didn't need Stubhub. Anyway, some **** called Jim McLean purchased them and sold them for twice to price to me.
                          For future reference, if you can get hold of the seat number before you pay for them, notify the IRFU and they are likely to cancel the tickets. The tickets aren't transferable so putting them on Stubhub is a breach of the ticket conditions. The more of these b0ll0xes we can put out of business the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lad View Post
                            For future reference, if you can get hold of the seat number before you pay for them, notify the IRFU and they are likely to cancel the tickets. The tickets aren't transferable so putting them on Stubhub is a breach of the ticket conditions. The more of these b0ll0xes we can put out of business the better.
                            Ticket touting is a way of life in America. It's what StubHub was setup to do. If I log on to find tickets for the MLB wildcard game tonight, I'll see tickets listed for thousands, and people will pay it.

Comment

Will be an interesting team selection.

McGrath, Best, Ross, Toner, Henderson, Stander, JVdF, Heaslip, Murray, Sexton, Earls, Olding, Ringrose, Trimble, Payne - Healy, Cronin, Furlong, Dillane, TOD, Marmian, Jackson, McCloskey/Healy.

Assuming POM, Henshaw will be not be fit enough
                              After the last couple of weeks I'd make some changes -

McGrath, Best, Furlong, Toner, Henderson, Stander, JVdF, Heaslip, Murray, Sexton, Zebo, Henshaw, Ringrose, Trimble/Bowe, Payne - Healy, Cronin, Ryan, Dillane, POM/TOD, Marmian, Jackson, Earls

Ross not mobile enough in the defensive line against the Blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                                I pity whoever gets that 14 Jersey. They are facing a huge task with J Savea back to his best. He's a much bigger man than man realise and very powerful in the tackle.
                                I'd be very tempted to go with Trimble and give him simple instructions to belt the tits of Savea at every turn. I know he's not Campese, but I'm not sure we have many wingers that are physically as confrontational as Trimble.

As a mate of mine from Belfast said, "He's definitely the hardest ****er in his prayer group"
                                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                                X