Ireland Vs All Blacks Chicago Nov 5th 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post
    Myself and the missus were talking about our holidays for this year the other day and I threw out "we've never been to Chicago." She knows what I'm up to but doesn't seem against the idea. I'm hoping to make it.
    I love the all blacks too
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

[QUOTE=The Last Stand;1581971]A nice city. Plenty to do but for me far behind New York and Boston.

I live less than an hour north of Boston, I was just down there last weekend in fact and I go to New York relatively regularly. I've never been to Chicago with the exception of a layover in O'Hare.

Comment

Tickets go on sale in one hour. Sorry for short notice
        http://www.ticketmaster.com/ireland-...p_onsale&bba=1
        No signature

Comment

Anyone having difficulty in buying tickets? Ticketmaster keeps giving me an error message or putting me in a never-ending queue.

Comment

no problem here. Are you getting past "im not a robot" ?
            No signature

Comment

Got past it eventually, two tickets in the bag.

Comment

Also - we think Ticketbastard are bad here! Ended up paying around $25 worth of charges on top of two $33 tickets...

Comment

Hey lads, can't make the trip in November and have 3 tickets together in Section 250, face value €65 each if ye know anybody looking!

Comment

Does anyone have any indication how this game is selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There are some individual seats available at various prices direct from TM and there are 1350 available on the resale market. For a capacity of 61,500 thats not bad.
                      No signature

Comment

Will be an interesting team selection.

McGrath, Best, Ross, Toner, Henderson, Stander, JVdF, Heaslip, Murray, Sexton, Earls, Olding, Ringrose, Trimble, Payne - Healy, Cronin, Furlong, Dillane, TOD, Marmian, Jackson, McCloskey/Healy.

Assuming POM, Henshaw will be not be fit enough

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

McGrath, Best, Ross, Toner, Henderson, Stander, JVdF, Heaslip, Murray, Sexton, Earls, Olding, Ringrose, Trimble, Payne - Healy, Cronin, Furlong, Dillane, TOD, Marmian, Jackson, McCloskey/Healy.

Surely we can dispense with the under skilled Trimble at this stage. We're trying to beat the all blacks. Trimble is a 'let's safeguard our place in 6n top 3' sorta player.

Comment

Originally posted by upandout View Post
                            Surely we can dispense with the under skilled Trimble at this stage. We're trying to beat the all blacks. Trimble is a 'let's safeguard our place in 6n top 3' sorta player.

It would take a number of major miracles for us to get a win over the AB's this year.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                              It would take a number of major miracles for us to get a win over the AB's this year.
                              Well if couldn't do with Rog,Poc,Bod, it's not going to happen
                              employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
                              beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
                              who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
                              we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

I'd rather not have Van der Flier starting against the All Blacks. The young lad has a way to go yet. Also, I'm not sure if Healy (Cian) should be benching and Zebo will be in with a shout.

Comment

Working...
                                X