Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm quite sure donnybrook sends its thanks. I'm a good bit further out,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
      I'm quite sure donnybrook sends its thanks. I'm a good bit further out,

I don't frequent Killiney either - sorry
      I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Ireland Vs All Blacks Chicago Nov 5th 2016

Originally posted by JRain View Post
        Everything I read online was very gracious by the kiwis, including players, fans and journalists. A classy reaction all round.
        That is why they are the best, they don't make excuses when they lose, they take it on the chin and get better. I have met hundreds of kiwis in my life and have only met one I didn't like, wonderful people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
          Lucky you! I was out in Dublin last night and you wouldn't have known the match had taken place that's why it came up in convsersation because we went out to watch the game and very few places had it even on
          North of Baggot St practically nobody in Dublin is remotely interested in rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post
            Andy Farrell has made a big difference. He has put a bit of bite into the defence, a defence which was previously too passive.

An added bonus from the result is it moves Ireland up to 5th in the rankings. Thats important because of the world cup draw next year.
            Agreed massively. It's a real weapon, in contrast to whatever the hell Les Kiss was implementing at the WC.

Comment

I don't frequent Killiney either - sorry
              I'm quite sure most of south Dublin sends its collective thanks, you sound like you'd be great craic for pints though...

Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post
                Andy Farrell has made a big difference. He has put a bit of bite into the defence, a defence which was previously too passive.

An added bonus from the result is it moves Ireland up to 5th in the rankings. Thats important because of the world cup draw next year.
                Ya Farrell really has reinvigorated the defense again! Something Munster this year has also stepped up in a big way!
                "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Don't know if it's in contrast. It was interesting that in POC's book he puts the lack of line speed vs Argentina down to the absence of key players who usually led the line rather than down to the game plan.
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                    North of Baggot St practically nobody in Dublin is remotely interested in rugby.
                    Ahem, clontarf, skerries,

Comment

Ahem, clontarf, skerries,

I said PRACTICALLY

Comment

Ireland Vs All Blacks Chicago Nov 5th 2016

Yeah, but you didn't say it loud enough

Comment

To be fair outlaw, Dublin county final was on yesterday too

Comment

I think he's talented but any 10 would look good with the best 9 in the world beside you

Really ? He obv hasn't had the same effect on King Keatley strangely enough

Comment

I'm quite sure most of south Dublin sends its collective thanks, you sound like you'd be great craic for pints though...

I've heard you have to go outside to fart if having a pint in Kielys just in case the great unwashed get a whiff.
                              I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

To be fair outlaw, Dublin county final was on yesterday too

I know I was at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X