New defence coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New defence coach

Speculation that it could be Shaun Edwards.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/r...eland-10324250

No singing on the bus if he gets the gig.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

He would suit supernintendo schmidders down to the ground, instead of trying to get the ball when it's kicked high in the air it'll be try and stop the opposition with tackling after we've booted it into their 22

Soft J is the next Lydiate
      I am the million man.

Comment

Would be great.

That Welsh set up have been together far too long, surly getting sick to death of each other at this stage.
        "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Didn't Declan Kidney have a good defence coach when he was in charge of Ireland? I wonder what he's doing now?
          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
            Would be great.

That Welsh set up have been together far too long, surly getting sick to death of each other at this stage.
            Let's be 'aving 'im. Snah-pim up. The less singing on the bus the better.
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

No thanks. No way. There must be a reason he is not getting his contract renewed at Wales.

God no.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                No thanks. No way. There must be a reason he is not getting his contract renewed at Wales.

God no.
                Bar the obvious one that he's a psycho , and probably scares his colleagues to death

Not at all sure he'd be a good' cultural' fit in the Irish set up tbh, we'd be a bit old private school boys network for him I'd say! :-)
                Can't see it happening myself, if the taffies turf him out, I can see the English snap him up.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post
                  Bar the obvious one that he's a psycho , and probably scares his colleagues to death

Not at all sure he'd be a good' cultural' fit in the Irish set up tbh, we'd be a bit old private school boys network for him I'd say! :-)
                  Can't see it happening myself, if the taffies turf him out, I can see the English snap him up.
                  You would think England would be his first port of call, but Edwards is shrewd enough to know he could be on a hiding to nothing with England and with little access to players. Would be a great fit for Ireland IMHO.

Comment

Edwards won't be going anywhere according to WRU/Fat Kiwi.
                    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Working...
                    X