Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Ireland lack creativity, speed, depth and power" Andy Howell (Wales Online)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ireland lack creativity, speed, depth and power" Andy Howell (Wales Online)

"They have a master organiser in Schmidt and somehow his guile has managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the opposition, for Ireland lack creativity, speed, depth and power." Andy Howell (Wales online)

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/crowds-up-dan-biggar-wales-10168196
    Last edited by blindside; 2nd-October-2015, 10:13.

What a clown. There's a lot to admire in that Welsh side but I wouldn't say creativity, speed or depth are anywhere near that list. They're powerful alright in the backline and backrow but for me, lack power in the front 5.

Comment

You actually take heed of anything that clown says....more click-bait!

Comment

Probably some truth in what he says, where we are playing to a well organised and well thought out plan rather than off-the-cuff creativity. Plenty of speed though, and we've better depth than I can ever remember
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
          Probably some truth in what he says, where we are playing to a well organised and well thought out plan rather than off-the-cuff creativity. Plenty of speed though, and we've better depth than I can ever remember
          In Joe's first 6 nations we scored 16 tries, more than anyone else.
          This year was only 8, but our centre partnership was completely new.
          Andy Howell is a complete clown, and seems to me, the kind of man whom would argue with his own shadow, if he thought it would get him more attention.

Comment

We're doomed.
            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Reciprocal sibling Celtic love - we always underestimate them and they always underestimate us - since the last world cup - 2 championships each.

Hopefully we will meet in world cup semi-final - which both countries will expect to win easily.
              ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
              AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Working...
              X