• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upfront_1979
    started a topic Roll call RWC Canada game

Roll call RWC Canada game

So who is going?
    Will be in Cardiff from Friday midday. [emoji14] [emoji464] [emoji481] [emoji482]

• munster by marriage
    replied
    Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
    If you had tickets for the game, you'd be well surprised alright...
    She booked it in June and has been bricking ever since that I'd get Canada tickets!

I was offered half price one's yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• FinnoFC
    replied
    Folks the ferry is wedged as is the bar, and there's Munster jerseys everywhere and here's me after leaving the ulster top at home :P

Leave a comment:

• i_like_cake
    replied
    Originally posted by munster by marriage View Post
    Just found out I'm going to be in Amsterdam for this!
    The Girl surprised me for the birthday tonight.
    O'Reilly's for me.
    If you had tickets for the game, you'd be well surprised alright...

Leave a comment:

• munster by marriage
    replied
    Just found out I'm going to be in Amsterdam for this!
    The Girl surprised me for the birthday tonight.
    O'Reilly's for me.

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    87 notes for the boat and £20 a night for 2 nights camping. Only downside is I'm dessie, not so bad on the way over but coming home will be difficult. ....

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
    For you or the players?
    I think driving a stick shift transit is going to kill my aching hip as it is. I really should have gone Rosslare over instead of Dublin port but it was cheap enough. Working out 165 euro each including boat , van and two nights hotel travelodge.

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    For you or the players?

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    9 of us going . Minibus ferry and Travelodge Bristol. My young lad and his mate 8 years old with us.
    Cant wait should be mighty craic. please god no injuries

Leave a comment:

• inglorious
    replied
    Going over on Thursday. Hope to hit Cardiff Friday afternoon. Accomadation sorted with the wife's niece. She has a friend who has an apartment to let 5 minutes from the stadium. Anyone interested send me a pm.

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    Cheers kerry exile great info there

Leave a comment:

• Kerry-Exile
    replied
    Sorry, Bierkeller isn't on Westgate street. it's just under the Millennium stadium literally two minutes walk away from Westgate/train station.

Leave a comment:

• Kerry-Exile
    replied
    Well, you probably don't want to be too far from St Mary street for your single mate then, I'm sure late night cardiff will be very entertaining for him. TBH Cardiff city centre is small so you're a short walk from most places. I'd recommend Urban Tap house, I've heard Bierkeller is nice too but it's new and haven't been in there. Brewdog is there if you like extremely hoppy beers. They're all on Westgate street or close to it. Later on hit to the Cambrian Tap (used to be Kitty Flynns). That's the Brains craft ale pub and very nice.

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    Somewhere with a good rugby atmosphere is all we really want although from a selfish point of view some tasty craft beers would be a bonus. Our only single member of the party probably wants available ladies but we are ignoring him.

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    We are camping outside Cardiff and getting bus/taxi in. Was not sure if a fanzone area was open on Friday as imagine a lot of Irish fans heading over that day

Leave a comment:

Working...
X