Downloadable Fixture list for RWC..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloadable Fixture list for RWC..

Anyone have a snazzy printable download option for the RWC fixture list...?
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

this is pretty ok, have it on my desktop

www.itvmedia.co.uk/index.php/download_file/force/2909/3486/

Comment

Thanks... I have the fixtures on my work calendar, but i wanted to print something out for the wall beside me....
      looks good..
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Why not download the RWC app to your phone or tablet?

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have a pdf file which I cannot upload to here, as its restricted to png files only.
          I downloaded it from the RWC site, but I wnet back to the rwc site, but I cannot find the original link.

Comment

You'll find a few if you google RWC 2015 fixture list PDF. This wall chart is pretty good for those who like to keep track of scores etc.

http://www.rugbyworldcup-2015.co.uk/...t-Download.pdf

Comment

On a sidenote can someone tell me whos are showing all the RWC games in Ireland and England. Here in the USA its spotty coverage and all the Ireland games are PPV for sure from what I can see. Would like to get my coverage sorted out in advance
              Thanks
              John
              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by DEARGDOOM View Post
                On a sidenote can someone tell me whos are showing all the RWC games in Ireland and England. Here in the USA its spotty coverage and all the Ireland games are PPV for sure from what I can see. Would like to get my coverage sorted out in advance
                Thanks
                John
                All on ITV and ITV4 in the UK.
                english by birth

Comment

I bought a couple of jerseys off Lovell rugby... they sent a world cup wall chart with the order... very nice and perfectly welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by DEARGDOOM View Post
                    Thanks
                    John
                    TV3 for Ireland
                    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Working...
                    X