Wales V Ireland MillStad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diarm View Post
    Would be great if these rumours of Ryan, Henderson / Henshaw, Earls are true. I think that's our most potent attacking partnership at centre, and then the two best locks after Paulie to battle it out and see who partners him.
    I think the guysd listed will get a run, but this match reeks of the 'possibles' rather than the 'probables' so I'm not overly optimistic yet that they'll make the main matchday squads when we get into the RWC proper

Hope I'm wrong
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
      I think the guysd listed will get a run, but this match reeks of the 'possibles' rather than the 'probables' so I'm not overly optimistic yet that they'll make the main matchday squads when we get into the RWC proper

Hope I'm wrong
      I'm happy to see them start now to impress and hopefully fed in to the squad later as starters and bench options, it's the middle warm up games I'd be more afraid of seeing guys getting time to impress
      Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

Couple of questions, anyone know who the ref is and when the team is announced?

Comment

This link explains how to get BBC one wales on your sky box

http://www.the42.ie/wales-ireland-tv...52810-Aug2015/

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

Hope I'm wrong
            I'm just happy to see them get the opportunity to see what they can do. Particularly Henshaw and Earls.
            If they don't take it then that's that but if they're as good as I think they can be, it'll put some serious questions in front of the selectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Out Half View Post
              is it possible that it could be on the BBC Red button ?

14:00-16:30, Wales v Ireland, BBC One Wales (online-only for viewers in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland)
              14:30-18:00, Final Score, BBC Red Button

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                Couple of questions, anyone know who the ref is and when the team is announced?
                Team is announced at 1.45

Comment

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Wales vs Ireland
                    @ Millennium Stadium, Cardiff
                    Referee: Glen Jackson (New Zealand)
                    Assistant referees: Pascal Gauzère (France), Mathieu Raynal (France)
                    Television match official: Graham Hughes (England)

Comment

So who's playing for a place in the squad ?
                      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

It seems the IRFU operates in a different time zone :sadface_rvmp_by_bad

Comment

Great to see Trimble back in green. Eoin Reddan still disgracing the entire country by refusing to get on twitter.

Comment

RTE.ie
                            Keith Earls and Donnacha Ryan return to the Ireland team for Saturday’s World Cup warm-up match against Wales in Cardiff on Saturday.
                            Coach Joe Schmidt will use the match as an opportunity over some players that have not featured as starters on a regular basis.
                            The side will be captained by Jamie Heaslip.
                            Felix Jones has been named at full-back with Andrew Trimble and Fergus McFadden on the wings.
                            Keith Earls and Darren Cave make up the centre in the centre.
                            Paddy Jackson and Eoin Reddan are at half-back. The front row features Jack McGrath, Richardt Strauss and Mike Ross.
                            Donnacha Ryan and Iain Henderson have been chosen in the second row with Jordi Murphy, Tommy O’Donnell and Heaslip in the back row.
                            Rory Best, Dave Kilcoyne, Michael Bent, Dan Tuohy, Chris Henry, Kieran Marmion, Ian Madigan and Simon Zebo are all named on the bench.
                            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Surely has to be Reddans last chance? Would've really liked to see Henshaw and Earls get a shot together and I don't know how convinced I am by Cave at 12 but it's good to see us give some guys a go.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                                RTE.ie
                                Keith Earls and Donnacha Ryan return to the Ireland team for Saturday’s World Cup warm-up match against Wales in Cardiff on Saturday.
                                Coach Joe Schmidt will use the match as an opportunity over some players that have not featured as starters on a regular basis.
                                The side will be captained by Jamie Heaslip.
                                Felix Jones has been named at full-back with Andrew Trimble and Fergus McFadden on the wings.
                                Keith Earls and Darren Cave make up the centre in the centre.
                                Paddy Jackson and Eoin Reddan are at half-back. The front row features Jack McGrath, Richardt Strauss and Mike Ross.
                                Donnacha Ryan and Iain Henderson have been chosen in the second row with Jordi Murphy, Tommy O’Donnell and Heaslip in the back row.
                                Rory Best, Dave Kilcoyne, Michael Bent, Dan Tuohy, Chris Henry, Kieran Marmion, Ian Madigan and Simon Zebo are all named on the bench.
                                I'm watching the IRFU channel 'live' and the announcement hasn't been even made yet

Comment

Working...
                                X