Irish Sevens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half-time 7-14
    Half of the tackles were missed, and still this little weakness in the breakdowns.
    The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

1'11 Mullen's feat, try near the posts 14-14
      The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Good score. Dardis did well but NZ ease in to get back ahead

Comment

What a pity! On the kick-off, Mc Nulty taps the ball, break down with the ball for Ireland, but the counterruck of NZ gives them back the ball and try for Ravuvu. 14-21

Comment

New try for NZ, Ng Shiu after a missed tackle; missed transformation 14-26

Comment

35-14 Final score. NZ power and experience showing at the end

Comment

And a last 80m try for NZ 14-35
                A bit harsh for vaillant irishmen. A lot of promises for the future imho. 6th place.
                Considering Fiji, USA, SA and NZ will be automatically qualified for the Olympic games, why not for Ireland too?

Comment

Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
                  And a last 80m try for NZ 14-35
                  A bit harsh for vaillant irishmen. A lot of promises for the future imho. 6th place.
                  Considering Fiji, USA, SA and NZ will be automatically qualified for the Olympic games, why not for Ireland too?
                  Ireland will try. Have better shot for 2020 now we're on world series but still all comes down to european tournament in marcoussis in July. would be easier if england had qualified in world series but with France, England(representing GB) and only 1 spot on offer will be very very tough

Comment

Nucifora interviewed post match. Don't often see him out in front of the cameras
                    "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                      Could easily imagine it is true but that it'll change now for next year
                      Lets hope so. They deserve a better reward than that.
                      "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post

Lets hope so. They deserve a better reward than that.
                        They do. We'll get extra funding and there is so much more sponsorship available now we're on the circuit so some should be going towards the guys on the circuit playing for us

Is question mark needed in Thread title now?

Comment

Draw made for Paris next weekend
                          Ireland have Fiji, Argentina and England

Comment

This Aaron Sexton kid from Ulster will probably be drafted into the 7s squad soon. Irish schoolboy 100m record holder and 6’4”.

Apparently he was clocked going 37.5kph in a 15-a-side game against Connacht A last season. (At the London 7s the quickest lads were hitting 35kph.)

Him plus Conroy in one team could be absolutely lethal.

Comment

ireland vs argies live now
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Wht4WFW7w

Comment

Argies get a try
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X