X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry collins and wife die in car crash

Terrible news coming out of France

http://www.3news.co.nz/sport/former-...olxz_0.twitter

3 month old daughter in critical condition, and orphaned if she pulls through.****s sake.

Changed my plans for the day anyway. All the ****e can wait. Off somewhere with the family.
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Jerry Collins RIP

Jerry Collins and his wife died overnight in a car crash in france. His daughter is critical.

Awful news. What a warrior he was.

Comment

What terrible news.

Comment

Jerry Collins

Very Sad:

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-union

Comment

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby/news...ectid=11460551

Comment

Just heard it. Tragic

Comment

That poor child, I hope she makes it, RIP Jerry Collins, what a player in his day

Comment

I remember him years ago turning out for Newton Abbot in Devon and playing for their 2's because someone asked him in a cafe. He wore the club socks with the Baa Baas the week after.
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

A superb player. Remember when we played them (Ospreys) in Pro12 semi in 2011. The banter he was getting from all of us and well he was laughing and took it. Always had a smile.
                    RIP
                    Last edited by MunsterBakery; 5th-June-2015, 08:11.

Comment

A great player and sportsman RIP Jerry

Comment

That's horrific news.
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Desperately sad for the family, especially with a young daughter in hospital.

One of those power players. A bit of a freak. Loved his straight arm 'tackles' though. I remember reading that he had to work on reducing the size of his guns as it was interfering with his tackle technique.
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Very sad news. He was a super player. RIP
                            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Terrible, terrible news.
                              Thoughts with his little daughter.

A super player in his pompous with the AB's, power and fought to the end, at every breakdown.
                              I hope some of that fight is with his daughter now.

Comment

Working...
                              X