Munsterfans Fantasy Rugby 6 Nations League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munsterfans Fantasy Rugby 6 Nations League

This year I have decided to start a fantasy league for Munsterfans. It's a great league with a few good teams already. I am looking for more to join.....

The link is: http://espnscrum.fantasyleague.com

Code is: 88716

Good luck!
    "Why am I so rubbish at life?" Quote from a Saints fan in Shannon Airport 11/04/2010

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day...Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life :-)

Bump
    "Why am I so rubbish at life?" Quote from a Saints fan in Shannon Airport 11/04/2010

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day...Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life :-)

Comment

You have until kick off tonight to register your team.

12 teams already entered

Comment

I'm in , I haven't entered this in a good few years but I remember taking home the title about 5 years ago.

It's impossible to beat me so there's no point in anyone else entering I'd say.
        Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Transfer window is now open

Comment

I nominate that they transfer out the developer of their mobile site.

Comment

Hold on.. I joined a Munsterfans league on ESPN scrum and the league manager hasn't allowed loads to join...
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I will join this other one..
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	2485224

Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	2485223

Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	2485225

Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	2485226
                  clowns

Comment

The cream rose to the top as expected

Comment

Damn George ford on this crazy day.....

Comment

Lee was a marked man

Comment

Working...
                        X