Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ireland To Play Barbarians In Thomond Park - 28th May 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Do the Baabaa's themselves use some of the ticket proceeds as a golden parachute to retiring players who are playing for the baa baas on that day or is that a common misconception?

    I have to say, when they were released first I thought they were damn pricey, however 22.50 a head to sit and watch an ireland baabaa game in Thomond Park does read like better value, they must have been very little or no take up given such an offer unleashed today

    It looks like there are 6,938 stand seats currently on sale plus plenty of terrace tickets.

    The 2 for 1 offer applies to Category B seats in the corners.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Do the Baabaa's themselves use some of the ticket proceeds as a golden parachute to retiring players who are playing for the baa baas on that day or is that a common misconception?
      I'd imagine a lot of it goes to their clubs.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by glorob View Post
        It looks like there are 6,938 stand seats currently on sale plus plenty of terrace tickets.

        The 2 for 1 offer applies to Category B seats in the corners.
        What do the stands hold again? is it 12K or 15K between them? I cant remember
        I am the million man.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
          What do the stands hold again? is it 12K or 15K between them? I cant remember

          15,100

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Sulla View Post
            Cornetto's were 1.25e last summer, they're 1e now
            Not if you are forced to buy them through Ticketbastard.
            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

            Comment


              #51
              I want terrace tickets for this game but from what I can see they're not available with this 2 for 1 offer :-(

              Comment


                #52
                Think if we hold out any longer they'll be free?



                72 Hour Flash Sale, 2 for 1 Ticket Offer
                Ireland Vs Barbarians
                By popular demand the Barbarian F.C. are able to offer again, a unique 72 hour 2 for 1 adult ticket offer for the upcoming Ireland v Barbarians match at Thomond Park – 28th May, 19.45 K.O.
                Get Two Category B €45* stand tickets for the price of one. Limited availability and offer starts today at midday. (27th April)

                Buy at www.ticketmaster.ie or 0818 719 300.
                *2 for 1 Offer (available on multiples of 2 tickets purchased) subject to availability & booking fees apply.
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                  Think if we hold out any longer they'll be free?

                  Fingers crossed!!! Looking at TM this is selling pretty poorly. Personally I'm not buying unless they discount the €35 terrace tickets.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    They need to announce some names that are in the BABA squad to get peoples interest and help generate ticket sales, they should have the likes of stringer and james coughlan in the squad and perhaps ROG to help out with their backs.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                      Think if we hold out any longer they'll be free?



                      72 Hour Flash Sale, 2 for 1 Ticket Offer
                      Ireland Vs Barbarians
                      By popular demand the Barbarian F.C. are able to offer again, a unique 72 hour 2 for 1 adult ticket offer for the upcoming Ireland v Barbarians match at Thomond Park – 28th May, 19.45 K.O.
                      Get Two Category B €45* stand tickets for the price of one. Limited availability and offer starts today at midday. (27th April)

                      Buy at www.ticketmaster.ie or 0818 719 300.
                      *2 for 1 Offer (available on multiples of 2 tickets purchased) subject to availability & booking fees apply.
                      If EPRC are involved they just might be!

                      Comment


                        #56
                        The 2 for 1 offer of weeks ago ended - Then it turns out I'm bringing a new recruit to rugby fanaticism to this - again, another foreign European - It was all that was happening in the time frame to close the tourist in Limerick loop - tick box - attend match at Thomond Park. Bought them last week. Now the 2 for 1 is back! BASTERDS!!!!!!
                        :_unimpressed__rvmp_
                        Last edited by No. 16; 27th-April-2015, 11:40.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Some great players named in that BaBa's side.

                          I can't see however how a team playing Schmidt Ball will enter into the spirit of a Ba Ba's game . .the two styles are utterly at opposition to each other.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                            Some great players named in that BaBa's side.

                            I can't see however how a team playing Schmidt Ball will enter into the spirit of a Ba Ba's game . .the two styles are utterly at opposition to each other.
                            That's unfair on Schmidt and how often in recent years have you seen traditional BaBa's games. Less and less each year.

                            (Can we please stop the name calling of a coach and their brand of rugby ie penneyball, schmidtball etc etc)

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                              That's unfair on Schmidt and how often in recent years have you seen traditional BaBa's games. Less and less each year.

                              (Can we please stop the name calling of a coach and their brand of rugby ie penneyball, schmidtball etc etc)

                              I don't think it is unfair. He is an outstanding coach with a hugely impressive record . . . .but at Test level his teams have played a very very low risk, very pragmatic brand of Rugby.

                              It is a very fair observation imo. There is nothing untruthful or malicious about it.

                              The Ba Ba's game last year was very much in the original spirit of the thing . . . .and it is helped when both sides enter into it. . . .perhaps even necessary.



                              I think calling the brand after the coach is far more simple than starting to reference the 'PACK' System, or the 'Canterbury System' etc . .Penneyball.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                I was just given a free ticket. A good one too.
                                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X