Ireland To Play Barbarians In Thomond Park - 28th May 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lahinch_lass View Post
    Hopefully a chance to give Stringer a proper send off ?!? Hope Baba's pick him..
    Would ROG come out of retirement .he could start training now 😀

Comment

Did someone delete my post? If so why?
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Deans will be coaching the Baa-Baas
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Ok that's my Birthday
          Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

A Thursday. Bummer

Comment

I'd love to see Stringer get a good send off. Problem is, will the game be capped. As far as I understand all capped games have to be in the Aviva. Could be mistaken though.

Comment

Will prob be an Ireland XV - Pro 12 final 2 days later. Should be at least one province involved in that. Who knows what players will be available? With this game being too close to the final, Munster did not bid for it. Turns out Ravenhill and Rugby Park in Kilmarnock were the only bids made.

Comment

2 for 1 ticket offer
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
                    2 for 1 ticket offer
                    There will be some sick puppys out there when they read that. Sales must be low for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                      I bought 8 tickets for this game today. The tickets were pricey enough at €55 each but what I found objectionable was the admin fee of €5.50 per ticket. Were the tickets for my own use I would have abandoned the transaction.

On my order for the 8 tickets I had to pay €44 in fees. This is frankly disgraceful and I intend putting forward a motion at the next MRSC AGM that the MRSC have no further dealings with Ticketmaster.
                      I posted the above having bought tickets after the MRSC promoted a pre sale to members prior to Christmas.

I am not happy with today's announcement.

Comment

I posted the above having bought tickets after the MRSC promoted a pre sale to members prior to Christmas.

Cornetto's were 1.25e last summer, they're 1e now
                        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

But it's an IRFU gig. They decided and agreed the charges with Ticketmaster. You had the option to purchase or not. In addition you said the tickets weren't even ultimately for you.

This is a completely different matter to the MRSC deal.

As you know the IRFU own Munster Rugby/MRSC, so it's quite understandable they'd publicise the game. You'd probably also be giving out if they didn't promote the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                            But it's an IRFU gig. They decided and agreed the charges with Ticketmaster. You had the option to purchase or not. In addition you said the tickets weren't even ultimately for you.

This is a completely different matter to the MRSC deal.

As you know the IRFU own Munster Rugby/MRSC, so it's quite understandable they'd publicise the game. You'd probably also be giving out if they didn't promote the game.
                            I bought the tickets following the MRSC's promotion of a pre-sale to its members. The fees charged were disgraceful. That Munster Rugby are now promoting a two for one sale rubs salt in the wound.

Comment

I bought the tickets following the MRSC's promotion of a pre-sale to its members. The fees charged were disgraceful. That Munster Rugby are now promoting a two for one sale rubs salt in the wound.
                              If you thought that why did you buy them? You didn't have to.

Comment

Do the Baabaa's themselves use some of the ticket proceeds as a golden parachute to retiring players who are playing for the baa baas on that day or is that a common misconception?

I have to say, when they were released first I thought they were damn pricey, however 22.50 a head to sit and watch an ireland baabaa game in Thomond Park does read like better value, they must have been very little or no take up given such an offer unleashed today
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X