Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ireland To Play Barbarians In Thomond Park - 28th May 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Dusty View Post
    Will Members be able to purchase tickets for their normal HC seats ??
    No,as it's not a Munster gig.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by lahinch_lass View Post
      Hopefully a chance to give Stringer a proper send off ?!? Hope Baba's pick him..
      best idea I've heard all day.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
        best idea I've heard all day.
        Strings and James Coughlan for the Baa Baa's would be great!

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by garryowen2323 View Post
          Strings and James Coughlan for the Baa Baa's would be great!
          ... And ROG on the BaBas coaching ticket !
          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
            ... And ROG on the BaBas coaching ticket !
            ....ROG sprang from bench for Baa Baas for last 2 mins..

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by tmunster View Post
              ....ROG sprang from bench for Baa Baas for last 2 mins..
              Or Ireland! If Sexton, Madigan, Jackson, Keatley, JJ are all tied up in playoffs we'll have Jack Carthy starting and ROG finally get his Irish send-off of the bench!!

              Comment


                #22
                I bought 8 tickets for this game today. The tickets were pricey enough at €55 each but what I found objectionable was the admin fee of €5.50 per ticket. Were the tickets for my own use I would have abandoned the transaction.

                On my order for the 8 tickets I had to pay €44 in fees. This is frankly disgraceful and I intend putting forward a motion at the next MRSC AGM that the MRSC have no further dealings with Ticketmaster.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Extortionate fees.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Could we use Tickets.ie like Connacht Rugby use, no transaction fee involved?

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by glorob View Post
                      I bought 8 tickets for this game today. The tickets were pricey enough at €55 each but what I found objectionable was the admin fee of €5.50 per ticket. Were the tickets for my own use I would have abandoned the transaction.

                      On my order for the 8 tickets I had to pay €44 in fees. This is frankly disgraceful and I intend putting forward a motion at the next MRSC AGM that the MRSC have no further dealings with Ticketmaster.
                      Good shout. I have a feeling the MRSC might be a bit hamstrung in this case but definitely worth raising a stink over.

                      Tickets.ie are far more reasonable any time I've used them, booking fee of a euro or two (which is fair enough by me).
                      Marty in the Morning

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by glorob View Post
                        I bought 8 tickets for this game today. The tickets were pricey enough at €55 each but what I found objectionable was the admin fee of €5.50 per ticket. Were the tickets for my own use I would have abandoned the transaction.

                        On my order for the 8 tickets I had to pay €44 in fees. This is frankly disgraceful and I intend putting forward a motion at the next MRSC AGM that the MRSC have no further dealings with Ticketmaster.
                        €484.00 for 8 people to watch a match when we have no idea who might be even playing is nuts. How many tickets would ticketmaster be expected to sell for this ?? Even 10k tickets would generate €55k for these parasites and Thats waayyyy to much !!

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                          Could we use Tickets.ie like Connacht Rugby use, no transaction fee involved?
                          Tickets.ie have the admin fee set into the price of the ticket , so you'd maybe find the price a little higher...

                          As for MRSC and the Barbarians sale, MRSC simply arranged a presale option, MRSC were not given an allocation to sell directly.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                            Tickets.ie have the admin fee set into the price of the ticket , so you'd maybe find the price a little higher...
                            I have been buying from them for the last few years and have yet to experience this.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                              I have been buying from them for the last few years and have yet to experience this.
                              They say it on their site sure that the ticket price includes fee. A terrace ticket for Connacht v Us in Jan is €27.50 there. They are supplemented by the GAA for GAA tickets.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by glorob View Post
                                I bought 8 tickets for this game today. The tickets were pricey enough at €55 each but what I found objectionable was the admin fee of €5.50 per ticket. Were the tickets for my own use I would have abandoned the transaction.

                                On my order for the 8 tickets I had to pay €44 in fees. This is frankly disgraceful and I intend putting forward a motion at the next MRSC AGM that the MRSC have no further dealings with Ticketmaster.
                                Supporters should simply not be put in this position. No excuses.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X