Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ireland v Georgia Sunday 16th Nov Lansdowne Rd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ireland v Georgia Sunday 16th Nov Lansdowne Rd.

    Keep the ball rolling....
    Completely new XV?

    Henshaw and Olding outside Madigan would be good.

    Starts for Killer, Tod, Foley?
    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

    #2
    Ross will need to be scraped off the floor after today's shift, I think the kids say # heroic. I know you are much too big a man to be smug NDRFC but you smug away!!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Killer Strauss Rodders
      Foley and Paulie
      Ruddock TOD Heaslip

      Reddan Viscount

      Gilroy Darce Payne luuuke

      Felix
      I am the million man.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
        Killer Strauss Rodders
        Foley and Paulie
        Ruddock TOD Heaslip

        Reddan Viscount

        Gilroy Darce Payne luuuke

        Felix
        Payne didn't look good going off at all. I doubt anyone who started today will play. Lads wil be knackered after that today.
        I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
          Payne didn't look good going off at all. I doubt anyone who started today will play. Lads wil be knackered after that today.
          Hoping its just a sprained ankle.

          Would hope Paulie and the rest who played tonight will be rested, captains seem to play the most though
          I am the million man.

          Comment


            #6
            Ideally imo

            Killer Strauss Rod
            Foley Toner
            Tod Diack Heaslip
            Reddan Madigan
            Gilroy Darcy Henshaw Luke
            Jones
            "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
              Payne didn't look good going off at all. I doubt anyone who started today will play. Lads wil be knackered after that today.
              We'll definitely see several who played today playing next weekend.. Lads will be knackered but we wont see huge number of changes

              Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
              Keep the ball rolling....
              Completely new XV?

              Henshaw and Olding outside Madigan would be good.

              Starts for Killer, Tod, Foley?
              Hopefully Foley, TOD can get starts. We wont see Madigan/Olding/Henshaw 10/12/13. 2 of the 3 maybe but not all 3 of them will start

              Comment


                #8
                Foley and MicMac is a good combo of exciting and hefty

                Georgia won't be stuck for gnarly grizzled forwards, I'd suggest this game as the one where injuries could occur, especially after the efforts of today, cotton wooling as many as possible hopefully.
                I am the million man.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hope he doesn't start Reddan. Give Marmion a shot.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                    Hope he doesn't start Reddan. Give Marmion a shot.
                    Hope Murray is not even close to the squad.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                      Hope Murray is not even close to the squad.
                      We saw what a debutant can do today....Henshaw was excellent.... We need to have some faith in these players...

                      It paid off today.... It might encourage more....

                      Comment


                        #12
                        For reference Joe started a near full strength side against the weakened Samoa side that visited here last year. I think he'll rest some of the more brittle or critical players and that'll be it. Ross, the half backs and anyone who isn't 100% will be rested and I think that'll be about it, won't be very much gained from this if we start a reserve side.

                        McGrath Cronin Ah You
                        Foley POC
                        Ruddock Henry Heaslip

                        Reddan Madigan

                        Zebo Henshaw Payne Gilroy
                        Kearney

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
                          For reference Joe started a near full strength side against the weakened Samoa side that visited here last year. I think he'll rest some of the more brittle or critical players and that'll be it. Ross, the half backs and anyone who isn't 100% will be rested and I think that'll be about it, won't be very much gained from this if we start a reserve side.

                          McGrath Cronin Ah You
                          Foley POC
                          Ruddock Henry Heaslip

                          Reddan Madigan

                          Zebo Henshaw Payne Gilroy
                          Kearney
                          How did that happen Dowlinz? No Darcy and Ireland battered SA.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
                            For reference Joe started a near full strength side against the weakened Samoa side that visited here last year. I think he'll rest some of the more brittle or critical players and that'll be it. Ross, the half backs and anyone who isn't 100% will be rested and I think that'll be about it, won't be very much gained from this if we start a reserve side.

                            McGrath Cronin Ah You
                            Foley POC
                            Ruddock Henry Heaslip

                            Reddan Madigan

                            Zebo Henshaw Payne Gilroy
                            Kearney
                            We lost the game before Samoa last year. We've just won today so I think that affords him more room to change it up

                            Squad are more in tune with what he wants now too, more room to manoeuvre
                            I am the million man.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              If Rodney Ah Choo starts I'll watch the greyhound racing.
                              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X