X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ht 7-18.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I understand that these referees don't get an awful lot of top-level games so they might not be great, but surely any referee could see something as simple as that? It's baffling.

Comment

No way was that a penalty! Briggs wasn't the tackler.

They need to be making those tackles though. First time.

Lots of ruck resourcing on the plus side! ;)
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

More missed tackles, killing ourselves here.

Comment

That's more or less that. We needed to score first.

Comment

Was listening to MC on the radio on the way home, he might as well have been saying Sunday mass, had no idea what was going on.
              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Smashing tackle from (I think) Briggs.

edit: no, Baxter. I thought that was saved. Oh well.

Comment

watching it on Sky as TG4 not happening. No one told the Sky team that they are more dependent on the Irish market for rugby next year. Think we are playing for a bit of pride now. Scrum killed.

Comment

Another clear knock-on from England missed and they run the length of the pitch.

Comment

not to be today.
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Ah well, still immensely proud of the Irish Women, who've gone further than any Irish rugby team ever has before.
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

It's been a great effort but they will be really disappointed by the amount of unforced errors they've made. You can't do much about being mullered at the scrum, but the unforced errors are the one thing they needed to eliminate to stand a chance.

Comment

Let's remember lads England are professional. What our women have done this tournament has been phenomenal.

Comment

England women aren't professional either.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                                England women aren't professional either.
                                On Sky there he said Wasps girls benefit from pro rugby.
                                Just checked it out and only few are more semi pro than pro. Wasps pay them for 4 full days a week (including matches)
                                Last edited by MunsterBakery; 13-August-2014, 17:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X